new question

if this has been posed before it has been quite a while so I will ask it again.

Where was the most unexpected place you managed to get naked? Somewhere that you never expected the opportunity would arise to be nude and yet you got to bare all?

My personal most unexpected nudity was earlier this year in a hot air ballon floating above the Yarra Valley near Melbourne Australia

Yours?

This topic was edited
RE:new question

Mine was on a beach that is usually pretty busy. I was able to be there when the area was closed to the public.

This post was edited

Most unexpected location for me was in a state park. Found a wonderful secluded spot in a quiet location and spent several hours sunbathing. No hikers, campers or rangers showed up.

This post was edited

if this has been posed before it has been quite a while so I will ask it again.Where was the most unexpected place you managed to get naked? Somewhere that you never expected the opportunity would arise to be nude and yet you got to bare all?My personal most unexpected nudity was earlier this year in a hot air ballon floating above the Yarra Valley near Melbourne AustraliaYours?

Who was in the balloon beside you?
What made it unexpected?

This post was edited

Who was in the balloon beside you?
What made it unexpected?
i had been traveling with some friends and friends of friends for about 3 weeks down the east coast of Australia. The couple I knew from years before are also nudist and the three of us had been to a nude beach along the way. As a group we had tried to do an early morning hot air balloon ride earlier in the trip. There were a couple of dozen people for that attempt most of them total strangers. But all was aborted at the last minute due to weather conditions. Later in the trip my group numbered 6 with the one woman determined we find a place to go hot air ballooning. She called around and found an operator who would take us up the next morning. So the 6 of us showed up and filled out the paperwork and the driver and pilot took us out to the launch place. We helped they lay out and inflate the balloon. And while still dark up in the air glowing each time the burner kicked on. It was amazing to watch the sun come up. Danny my friend and avid nudist and I asked the very experienced pilot if we could strip down. The pilot I think at first thought we were joking, but we asked again and he said " sure why not?" So we did. Our friends , including Danny's wife just rolled their eyes. The one guy Steve was Danny's life long friend who had seen Danny nude many times. The other guy Todd had been rooming with me and since I go bare in hotel rooms he had seen it all. The other woman a fun loving doctor had obviously seen a few nude males. Danny's wife took it in stride too. The pilot said we were a first for him. All around good clean fun. Why unexpected? Well less than 12 hrs before none of us knew if we would even get up in the air, and then for it to work out that we were aloft with just friends and a good natured pilot that let us bare all. Wow!

This post was edited

Work. When was working I would start at 4:30 am to make calls overseas . Others would not show till 6am so every so often I would make the calls being natural

This post was edited

When I was first getting into nudism, I didnt have a lot of places to get nude (home was not always an option). I was working at a sandwich place and I had to be there to help unload the truck early one morning. After the truck got unloaded, I knew it would be a half hour or so before anyone else would show, so I stripped down and read a book I brought. After a while, I started getting dressed. I was just about done, but the manager walked in while I was putting on a sock.

What were you doing?

I didnt really have an answer.

This post was edited

When I was first getting into nudism, I didnt have a lot of places to get nude (home was not always an option). I was working at a sandwich place and I had to be there to help unload the truck early one morning. After the truck got unloaded, I knew it would be a half hour or so before anyone else would show, so I stripped down and read a book I brought. After a while, I started getting dressed. I was just about done, but the manager walked in while I was putting on a sock.What were you doing?I didnt really have an answer.

It would not have been unreasonable to say that since you had down time between unloading the truck and store opening, you took your shoes and socks off to relax a little. It would have been the truth, too. No need to tell him you took everything else off, too.

This post was edited