RE:Winter

I have enjoyed the times I was able to shed clothing outdoors in winter, as long as there is sun and no wind. The backcountry is beautiful and quiet. It is also easy to see if there is anyone around by the lack of tracks.

This post was edited

Strangely and somewhat unfortunately, I am always itching to be nude the most in the winter. Perhaps its all the clothes I have to wear in the midwest US compared to being able to wear less in the summer.
I will be positively dying to be outdoors and nude by January. By August . . . meh.
Luckily have easy access to a nice hot tub all winter and take frequent dips.

This post was edited

It is currently December 30 and I am at a resort in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas. It s fairly cool here! In the 40s as I joined some regulars for early morning coffee at 6am. I was the only one without any clothes on at all as everyone else was either fully dressed or had a robe on. Very interesting phenomenon! Even last night as a group of us were in the clubhouse watching a football game I was the only one without any clothes on as well. And I was totally comfortable! Earlier in the day I was not the only one naked of course. I am here for the rest of the day and it will be sunny but will not get above 68F or so. I will be totally comfortable without clothes all day. Everyone is so friendly here which I like very much! Natures Resort in Edcouch Texas. Looking forward to lots of activities all day long regardless of the temperature! It does not have to necessarily be warm to go without clothes. Your body within reason adjusts very nicely!

This post was edited

It is currently December 30 and I am at a resort in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas. It s fairly cool here! In the 40s as I joined some regulars for early morning coffee at 6am. I was the only one without any clothes on at all as everyone else was either fully dressed or had a robe on. Very interesting phenomenon! Even last night as a group of us were in the clubhouse watching a football game I was the only one without any clothes on as well. And I was totally comfortable! Earlier in the day I was not the only one naked of course. I am here for the rest of the day and it will be sunny but will not get above 68F or so. I will be totally comfortable without clothes all day. Everyone is so friendly here which I like very much! Natures Resort in Edcouch Texas. Looking forward to lots of activities all day long regardless of the temperature! It does not have to necessarily be warm to go without clothes. Your body within reason adjusts very nicely!as a follow-up, the rest of the day turned out to be a lot cooler than most expected. I did however stay fully without clothes the entire time. During a two hour exercise class, I started out as the only one totally without clothes as most were dressed normally. Several did get finally undressed. It was wonderful to exercise as we were really meant to do without sweaty exercise clothes! Even though it turned out to be not sunny and cooler than expected, we did have a wonderful hour and a half playing water volleyball and time in the hot tub everyone without clothes. I did take several walks around the resort without clothes except for walking shoes and the cool air felt wonderful to me. Most residents seemed to stay fully clothed . Perhaps its because being this far south in winter this is cold winter weather to them. I understand this place is unbearably hot during the summer months and very quiet. Winter can be a relative term of course! Were it blowing cold and snowy, I dont believe I wouldve gone without clothes. All together, a wonderful winter experience clothes free with very friendly people who encouraged me to return!

This post was edited

One of my naturist friends goes to a nude resort in Arizona in October, and it's still hot and sunny. Roll on summer!

This post was edited