RE:does my boner offend you?

I feel this mentality, is similar to blaming a woman wearing revealing clothes for encouraging men to misbehave. It is irrelevant. Respect of self and respect of others above all else. If I have a boner or no boner, it is not an invitation for someone to have sex, it is a physiological reaction, not a warning sign.

This post was edited

At one of the beaches I go to there is a particular guy who plays with himself to get a boner and then walks along the beach with it waving about. I don't think that is appropriate or a good image for the textiles that walk the beach, this guy is trying to get attention. You see others who do have them sometimes but don't flaunt them, and it's not an issue.

Had one myself at the beach this week, relaxed laying on my back, it was nice, no one was around to be bothered by it. If others were nearby I think I would have stayed as I was without feeling ashamed or guilty, they disappear of their own accord. If you don't try to flaunt them, I don't see an issue, it is natural.

This post was edited

Not at all, I have Male buds that come out every once in a while and if they bone, I pop a beer to celebrate. I mean SOME DAY almost all Males will not have them,..., why let a few dick police or unappreciative females bully Males into buying into teh shame game. As long as it does not bite or say mean things,..., dicks are not always "DICKS"! LOL!!!

Absolutely agree!:)

This post was edited

Beautifully, put, our penises are a beautiful gift and when they are activated or aroused by any number of things its great. There's no need for anything but enjoying the very masculine part of our bodies doing what it does best. I say we celebrate our penises with pride in whatever state they are in

This post was edited

Would not offend me.

This post was edited

Shaudbear;You get a boner because either the air on your penis, something touching your penis, something you saw, and/or some thought turned you on. That does not make you a pervert but healthy.Your penis is not junk.However, you are not only having sexual thoughts. Just because you have a sexual thought and part of you would like to have sex, that does not mean you really want sex.Our penises are wonderful, they are sexual organs, and we have sexual thoughts and that is how it should be.Why be embarrassed?Soonbnude;I remember going with a friend to Apollo Beach in Florida which was the first clothing optional beach I was ever on and it was about 13 years ago. I remember laying down naked on a beach for the first time. Of course, I had a full on erection.He just looked at me and said, don't sweat it, it means your body works.I looked down and there was a little breeze. My chest, belly, and pubic hair were blowing in the wind and my penis was straight up. I felt so masculine and I really enjoyed it. I was not ashamed but proud of it.We should never be ashamed to have a penis, erect or not. As long as we are not being rude, whether naked or clothed, we are okay.

I avoid going to shared toilets or showers because I'm afraid of having an erection. I am a person who have a boner easy and I am afraid of what they will think or say about me because of having a erection among other men.
I have a friend who shared the shower with me and didn't care if I got hard or not, but I don't know what would happen to other guys who might be bothered by it.

This post was edited

People who like being naked certainly should be able to understand how the body works and that it is natural. I say dont worry about it. If people are offended they are in the wrong crowd.

This post was edited

I agree with most men here: a boner is a natural thing and therefor it doesn't offend me. That is to say, as long as it arises spontaneously. On the other hand it can be confusing ...

This post was edited

Men get boners. Not sure why people have a hard time understanding thatIt's what you do with it that matters. Nudism is not about sex and a boner can send the wrong signal. Unless you're in a swinging environment you can hide it by sitting or covering it in some way (no, I don't mean hang a towel on it).

SO true!

This post was edited

Probably shouldn't put a sock on it either!:-)

This post was edited