Gay Nudist

How do feel being anywhere nude knowing there gay men in the same nudist area as you?
The reason for this question, I was at a Nudist Ranch and was having a great time and having great conversation with alit of the others. This guy came up to me in the pool and started a conversation with me. Very pleasant conversation. But he asked about my wife and if have any kids. I told him I have never been married and have no kids. He asked why. I told him I travel a lot with my job and that I am gay. He just took off and was telling everyone that I am gay. Then I was approached by a lady who was fully clothed and introduced herself as the Manager and asked me if I could get dressed and come to the office. I did I was asked and she told that she has been getting complaints that I have been disrupting other guest and asked me to leave. When I asked her how I was disrupting other guest she said will not tolerate my attitude and said you are banned from our facility and to please never try coming back. I felt disrespected, discriminated and I was angry.
I am not flamboyant at all. I am very masculine and no one believes when I tell them that I am gay. It's just very disheartening knowing people are still homophobic.

This topic was edited
RE:Gay Nudist

What is the name of the nudist ranch where this happened?

This post was edited

That's disgusting, sorry to hear about that happened to you. Find out if the place is AANR affiliated and file a complaint with them. If they are, they violated the rules and can lose their affiliation.

This post was edited

Hi you should name and shame the place. Why should you be discriminated against? Too many shallow minded people in this world.

This post was edited

Masculine schmaculine.

I don't care if you spelled it daisies and purses when you talked or if you're so flaming you left smoking Footprints behin
This was absolutely unacceptable

This post was edited

We're a gay couple of 20 years who frequently stay at various nudist resorts. While well aware of the homophobia that exists all around us (even at some gay-friendly locales), we've yet to experience such blatant, in-your-face discrimination at a legit nudist resort or clothing-optional location.

We'd really appreciate the name of this place.

This post was edited

I have no reservations about being nude in the presence of gay men. If approached, I would welcome appropriate conversation, but nothing more. That goes for nude women and clothed people of any gender too.

This post was edited

rawdude sorry to hear about your experience at that resort but folks this BS about nudist being the most welcoming friendliest people is a crock I've been a nudist since the 80's and just taking your clothes off in a group doesn't make you friendly or welcoming to everyone . now saying that most people clothed or nude are generally friendly but we can go all the way back to our days in school, college and even the workplace of click, bullying and such and like these people ever change. first off I've never asked someone sexual preference , political preference when I first meet them heck I might not ever unless the conversation leans that way as friendship grown but even than it shouldn't be a judgement on them. second what the hell with the management this goes back to the early 70's when I wanted to visit a nudist camp for the first time solo but was told that was not allowed now push forward to the late 80's when nudist camps - resorts were hurting for money suddenly singles were now a source of money and a way to keep the nudist venue alive. now as for someone comments on aanr I dumped them long ago they to are just about money imo . and my last point since you said you were gay rawdude check to see if there is a gay campground in your area most are really nice and a lot less expensive to visit.

This post was edited

I totally agree!! As an AANR member, as a retired military and openly gay senior who goes to that particular nudist ranch, I find this totally unacceptable behavior on the part of the management. I have never encountered that type of a situation at that establishment but it is totally wrong.....And I go there quite frequently.

This post was edited

I don't have any problem at all being around naked gay men or anyone else for that matter, at least they are willing to talk to you, I find straight guys won't talk, I don't know, maybe they think I am gay and just cruising.

This post was edited

I find that hard to believe as well. You apparently ran into one homophob. I have been numerous times never an issue. I know many gay men who go. I met a gay couple at the buff and shine, not a proplem, and well known. I heard there are swingers at this place and sure many bi people.

This post was edited