God didn't like nude.

We had a surprise visitor to our desert home today. When they rang the gate buzzer I looked out & saw 2 women by a pickup. I tried to put my shorts on and got my foot caught and fell down hard. Later my wife said that was Devine punishment for not wearing clothes. I said He created me that way. Se responded with Adam & Eve were ashamed of their nakedness & tried to cover up. I didn't remember the argument against that one and responded with it was His message for me to just answer the door/gate the way I was. I don't think there was a winner there except maybe the manufacturer of the pain meds & muscle relaxers I had to take.
So what do you think? Was I being sent a message to embrace textilism? Or was I just clumbsy? God really isn't against nude is He?

This topic was edited
RE:God didn't like nude.

What I know for certain is, God wants us to be happy.

People use that idea to justify doing things that they know are wrong, too, because they think those things will make them happy. I actually don't see any clear statement in Scripture about God wanting us to be happy. I do see a statement that the will of God is our sanctification.

This post was edited

I tried to put my shorts on and got my foot caught and fell down hard. Later my wife said that was Devine punishment for not wearing clothes

It wasn't the not wearing clothes that caused you to fall; it was the attempt to put on clothes. Maybe the message was that you shouldn't have bothered

This post was edited

God made nudies. Sinners made clothes. Who are you meant to please? Clothes are just part of our fallen world. Can we go back simply by taking off our clothes? Only in our minds. Clothes remind us there is sin in this world. People eating meat remind us that there is still sin in this world. Etc etc etc. Would God like a God world. Yes. Because it meant we His people obeyed Him and followed Him and gave all glory to Him. But we don't.

This post was edited

Your accurate my friend. I agree. See ya there

This post was edited

so one day at the beach I was going to go for a run. So I stopped off at an empty parking area at San Onofre camp grounds. From here I was going to run along the camp ground area. So I looked around and saw no one coming. So stripped naked. As I got my shorts out to put them on to run in, I grabbed them and stood up straight only to see a car pull into the parking lot I was naked in. I just looked at them and smiled. They looked at me and kept driving. I did my 3 mile run and never saw their car. Ever since this time, I go to the very end of the camp ground where I would normally park for the nude beach access and change there and run. Yes I still strip naked to get dressed in my running gear. No issues since that time.

Adam and Eve covered themselves after eating the fruit. They then hid when they heard God coming toward them. They did not cover themselves because of God.

Genisis Chapter 3:6-8 NIV

6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden. 9 But the Lord God called to the man, Where are you?

This post was edited

nice

This post was edited

Adam and eve didnt hide their Unity until Eve ate the apple and then thats where Shame came in With original sin and all that

This post was edited

Adam and eve didnt hide their Unity until Eve ate the apple and then thats where Shame came in With original sin and all that

This post was edited

This post was edited