RE:Gay Nudist

Sounds like shangri la

This post was edited

rawdude68 I think you should name the place on here.
Report your incident with AANR if they are affiliated and even take it to social media too.

You unfortunately encountered one homophobic asshole and all hell breaks lose. Shame on the management who did not bring you both into the office and get both sides of the story and shame on the other people you were chatting with all day who did not stand up for you.
And people have to ask why theres still a need for PRIDE PARADES every year. SMH

This post was edited

How do feel being anywhere nude knowing there gay men in the same nudist area as you?The reason for this question, I was at a Nudist Ranch and was having a great time and having great conversation with alit of the others. This guy came up to me in the pool and started a conversation with me. Very pleasant conversation. But he asked about my wife and if have any kids. I told him I have never been married and have no kids. He asked why. I told him I travel a lot with my job and that I am gay. He just took off and was telling everyone that I am gay. Then I was approached by a lady who was fully clothed and introduced herself as the Manager and asked me if I could get dressed and come to the office. I did I was asked and she told that she has been getting complaints that I have been disrupting other guest and asked me to leave. When I asked her how I was disrupting other guest she said will not tolerate my attitude and said you are banned from our facility and to please never try coming back. I felt disrespected, discriminated and I was angry.I am not flamboyant at all. I am very masculine and no one believes when I tell them that I am gay. It's just very disheartening knowing people are still homophobic.

It's plainly obvious that he noted you were there alone, so was fishing for information, all he had to do and exactly what he did was spread a rumour which got you kicked out of the place. That little toad basically shit stirred and got you booted out, it was as simple as that, he felt, for whatever reason threatened by your presence and the fact that you were completely honest. With hindsight, you should have realised something was going to happen the moment he took off and started gossiping about you. I would also suggest that he thought you might try it on with him because you are gay and he was another man ! The old assumption that because he has the parts that gay men like, you automatically wanted them, when it was obviously not the case.

I would not worry about it, because one day, this will come back to haunt him.

This post was edited

I find it strange that the OP posted this and has not checked back in. He logged in 40 minutes ago. AND he did not name the place that offended him. I find this very weird.

This post was edited

I find it strange that the OP posted this and has not checked back in. He logged in 40 minutes ago. AND he did not name the place that offended him. I find this very weird.

I agree, and it makes one wonder if this just fantasy.

This post was edited

Agree, the first reply asked for the name of the resort.

The non response is very suspect.

This post was edited

I'm not bothered by the thought of a gay man seeing me nude or being nude around me. I'm sure it happens all the time. It probably happened at the open house I attended, and as often as I swim laps I'm sure it happens fairly frequently there too. It's not a sexual event, it's a non-event.

As far as the OP logging in but not responding, it's possible he was interrupted, or didn't have time for an adequate reply. It could also be he's still irate about the matter and needs to cool off before replying, I've been in those situations several times. I suppose it could still be a trolling question, but I'd give it some time before reaching that conclusion. Not saying it's not the case, just that I'm not there yet.

This post was edited

I don't mind any gays looking at be. If they are friendly and like to chat, its OK with me.

This post was edited

I sent him a PM He answered

I Asked why he wouldn't name the offending ranch, He said he thought they were cool

YESTERDAY
'
I followed with
thomasstierney19 hours ago They banned you and you think they are "cool"???? Something doesn't sound right here.

rawdude6818 hours agoIt was the guy who made a big deal about it and he is the one I think pushed the issue and made it more then what it was. The manager apologized several times and said it was policy. I am fine with it. I found a different place to go to and they are a gay nudist place and it's a nice place.
Mark UnreadDeleteSPAM

This post was edited

Wow discrimination at its best. This is why I am anti Labels. We are all human no matter what gender or sexual preference. So many nudists and textiles are phobic against anything they think is outside the presumed norm. The norm should be to be yourself and polite to everyone. Treat each other with respect.

I agree!
Well said.

This post was edited