True Nakedness...

Nakedness in body is only the beginning....a platform for higher spiritual practices. But unfortunately, most naturists stop at this level, and get distracted. This is like walking on razors edge...

one should strive to be naked in mind too....what does that mean?

The thoughts, emotions, feelings are the clothes of mind...
this needs to be understood. They are the koshas (layers) of our inner being or Athman.
This is to be learnt by everyone....Attainment of such nakedness of mind is indeed the goal of life...purpose for which we are born as human beings...

the greatest spiritual way of life is about experiencing nakedness in mind,beyond body...Remaining as 'Athman' alone, is the true nakedness or Maha Nirvana....

AUM!

This topic was edited
RE:True Nakedness...

Yes i agree whole heartly.

This post was edited

Oh so true taking off my clothes is just a ritual
being nudist is a state of mind, a way of life

love this post

This post was edited

Nakedness in body is only the beginning....a platform for higher spiritual practices. ....Attainment of such nakedness of mind is indeed the goal of life...purpose for which we are born as human beings...

Yes! Taking off my clothes is the easy part. Being naked in mind and spirit is another story. What are my spirit mind clothes and interference and how do I remove them? Having the answer to that question is less important than asking it.

This post was edited

Nakedness in body is only the beginning....a platform for higher spiritual practices. ....Attainment of such nakedness of mind is indeed the goal of life...purpose for which we are born as human beings....
Our minds get clouded with all of life's cares and concerns. Sometimes it is hard to turn the switch off!
I find the best place for me to do that is in the sauna. I usually plan for a circuit lasting several hours. It first, I'm impatient to be just be sitting still. I'm naturally a bit on the hyperactive side.
Over the course of the first hour as I cycle in and out of the shower to rinse of and reduce my core temperature, I find all the clutter slipping away as I focus on myself, my breathing, my sweating. I feel all the toxins weeping slowly out of my body, physical and emotional, as I enter into a total realm of relaxation. Tensions that I came in with are no more and that heightened level of relaxation takes over. Sort of like I just grounded all the electrical circuitry in my body and all the impurities have made their way out through my skin.
After a few hours. I like to get a body scrub and massage. Getting that outer layer scrubbed off opens up all the pores which allows you to sweat more freely and takes your skin to a heightened level of sensory. Then to be followed by a deep tissue massage to break down any lingering tensions and break loose remaining toxin deep inside the muscle tissue.
Afterwards, a little more sauna and soak time.
It's amazing to reach that place of total relaxation, of true nakedness. I feel the need to do it about once a month. Interestingly, when I start to feel anxious about things in general, I realize it's been several weeks since my last spa visit.

This post was edited

Yes, I too agree. And I too want to practise that naked spirituality.

This post was edited

Yes I agree
And I want to practice it with like minded men

This post was edited