Things You Would Like to Have Done Differently

Not major regrets, but there are four things I wish I had done differently, three involving full nudity and one other for less clothing.
1. Been casually nude around my sons when they were young to get them used to communal male nudity.
2. Started sleeping nude as soon as I left home and got married.
3. Had the privacy fence built around our pool much sooner, so that I could have been swimming nude in the day time.
4. Tossed all of my underwear and undershirts as soon as I retired, or better yet. thrown them out when I came home from work on the last several days so that I would have worn the last ones on my last day.
Anyone else have something along this line?

This topic was edited
RE:Things You Would Like to Have Done Differently

I'm going to look at it as lessons learned, and what I will do in the future.

1. I had no role models when I was younger, self-conscious as heck, so it was more clandestine. As I go forward, would like it to be part of my life, and not hide it.
2. I should have had a better planting strategy, could have had 3 acres of naturist paradise if I had done a better job, especially along the lot lines. My next home is going to have a privacy requirement, for sure.

This post was edited

I wish my parents had raised me naked. It would have saved me from over 3 decades of stress over a lust addiction which popped up due to complete lack of common nudity in my early life. Just because naked was rare, lust grabbed onto it as something to feed off of. That's one big regret. I can't blame them, I know they did the best they knew how. But due to my enhanced understanding now. I have to be a naturist as full time as I can mange to be. So I'll do it by making myself a naturist farmer on my isolated mountainside farm.

This post was edited

I would have embraced nudity fully many years earlier. And, one day, I'll get the courage to be casually nude around my son despite his outright (and misplaced) prudish objections.

This post was edited

Like many of you I would have gotten involved in social nudism much sooner. Ever since I was a kid I disliked wearing clothes and was nude whenever I could get away from others. I was very reluctant to be seen nude, so I kept my nudist nature to myself. About 14 years ago curiosity drove me to visit a nearby nude club in order to ascertain if I might enjoy it. Of course I did. Whats not to like?

This post was edited

Get involved in social nudism sooner, as well. Our girls were being raised as nudists and became quite comfortable with being nude and seeing us nude. What we would have done differently was to join our club sooner, much sooner and taken our girls there to meet other nudist kids. Regrettably, they both stopped being nude at home but 20 years after leaving the nest, they gave social nudism a try at a resort in the Caribbean with us and our 4 grandkids at that time. They loved it and talk about that trip all the time.

I think we would have also bought a place at our club for weekend visits. Not sure if we would have lived there permanently but it might have grown on my wife and who knows, we might still be living there today!

This post was edited

Would have bought property in Costa Rica instead of a house in North Carolina 14 years ago but thats what my wife wanted to do. Property used to be affordable down there but now is not so much. At least near the coast. I'd love to own a nudist resort down there somewhere close to the ocean where we could hold naked retreats and yoga retreats. Don't know what the laws are but it's a beautiful country.

This post was edited

I would love to have done Jenny

SEE:
Slice Of Life And Random Thoughts In The Anything Else Section

This post was edited

I see a trend and am part of it - had embraced, experienced, and engaged in social nudity much sooner! Looking back, today, I wonder what was or were my fears? I could have been more alive and joyful if I had done it much sooner. And, I wish I had been more open with it sooner, i.e. been a mentor to those with interest and that may or may not have had fears in terms of social nudity. I had some great mentors who helped me evolve naturally. It's a joy to help those just dipping the proverbial big toe into social nudity. Social nudity changed my live - all of for the best.

This post was edited

Nudity? Nudism? That is all you regret? Come on guys and gals, surely there must be something else in your life that you would have done differently other than running around naked.
Personally I would have not married so young. That marriage was fun as long as it lasted, but it ended.

This post was edited

Nudity? Nudism? That is all you regret? Come on guys and gals, surely there must be something else in your life that you would have done differently other than running around naked.Personally I would have not married so young. That marriage was fun as long as it lasted, but it ended.

Even though I am still happily married to the woman I married at 22, I still sometimes feel that we would have been better off if we had waited a little.
My original post was limited to nudity related issues issues because it is in a Similar nudist forum.

This post was edited