Male Contact

Sad that in the southern USA, physical contact between men is taboo. With all sexual acts excluded, there is so much joy in body-to-body physical contact with another man, especially for those of us that did not receive affection from our fathers. Nude contacts are even more special. I enjoy simply being hugged and embraced.

This topic was edited
RE:Male Contact

Yes, there's a lot to be said for the power of touch which is both relaxing and arousing. In the Midwest, too, we associate nudity and arousal with sexuality, but looking at it closer, it doesn't make much sense. If I am naked and aroused from a cat or the warm sun, does that make me felinesexual or solarsexual? No, just a dude with a boner. So enjoy your naked skin time despite what your immediate culture thinks! Don't settle for labels and don't feel like your identity has to fall into some roles ascribed to behaviors some focus on. Show up naked and shining like the sun and you're all good.

This post was edited

Exactly. We should be able to share skin contact as a natural nonguilty pleasure but so few males can because of social conditioning, shame, religion, and current confusions about masculinity

This post was edited

That is a good comment that you made. I have always been uncomfortable around other guys in a nudist social setting. Im always afraid I might be aroused by the men around me.

This post was edited

Love the "puppy piles" and, yes, they can happen without turning into an orgy.

My "love language" is touch so can never get enough.

This post was edited

Very true. Such a sad state of affairs.

This post was edited

It is sad but so true. I'm in one of the most conservative parts of the southern US and some men are even afraid to shake hands as a greeting. You can tell the ones that are the most inhibited by their limp handshake and quick withdrawal. The worst ones cant even make eye contact while your hands are touching.

Even when you can get guys naked they are afraid to touch at all. Strange times indeed but it should not be that way.

This post was edited

Right on.

This post was edited

I don't think that's entirely true I've been a nudist since the 80's and have known and still know other male nudist when I see them at camp we hug and even had our penises rub together to me no different than hugging a nude female friend.

This post was edited

Well, I can say from experience. Its not about ethnic background. I grew up where my uncles, cousins, brothers all hugged. Its ones personal experience and comfort level that makes them warming or cold. That is all my opinion, can't really say for sure what other people experience. I still hug and kiss my dad when I see him. Theres nothing sexual there for sure.

This post was edited

I really love the way you put this, we can't control our arousal/erections, we can only control what we do with them.

I do wish many people / places would take this to heart. I see too many instances where a male is made to feel shame for getting an erection, whether it is from arousal, a need to urinate, or "just because".

It would be perfectly natural for the friction of skin on skin contact during a hug to lead to an erection. I'd be complimented if another male got hard around me.

I just wish more nudists would ease up on the subject of erections and just acknowledge them and let them be. As long as no lines are crossed (no means no and all that) then let them be. After all, women aren't scolded for having perky nipples or moist vaginas, so why stigmatize the men. Especially if it's only other men around.

Njbearman;When a man is married, his uncontrolled erection where his blood fills his most private body part and it becomes aroused and stiff due to his being attracted to his wife is a wonderful compliment to her.We should not control our arousal and erections. There is nothing wrong with an erection and no reason to be embarrassed to have one.We control our behavior.

This post was edited