RE:Keeping Warm

Am I the only person whose crotch gets cold easily?

Most times in colder weather, if my chest and shoulders are covered (t shirt) I can be naked below the waist and barefoot and it not bother me in the least. Next I'd probably have to put on socks or slippers but still be comfortable with exposed butt, pubic area and legs.

This post was edited

Maybe you need three socks! :-)
For me, If my core is warm the rest of me is usually happy!

This post was edited

Am I the only person whose crotch gets cold easily?Maybe you need three socks! :-)For me, If my core is warm the rest of me is usually happy!

By core, do you mean the area from your waist to shoulders?

This post was edited

No

This post was edited

By core, do you mean the area from your waist to shoulders?

Yes

This post was edited

Am I the only person whose crotch gets cold easily?No

Then what is your order of adding clothing as you get cold?

This post was edited

In Denver it's socks, after that if I'm still cold I just give up and get dressed (insert sad face emoticon).

This post was edited

i agree with andydi. when i get up now in the morning in the winter in chicago, i just put something on my torso. (ok, i wear something on my feet all the time (crocs mostly) but that's not because i'm cold, just because i need to have something on my feet.) anyway, my long sleeve shirt/sweatshirt keeps my pretty warm until the weather gets seriously wintery. then i'll put on pajama pants as well, all until i shower and get dressed for work.

This post was edited

Robe. A cotton one for when it is cool, a heavier flannel for when it is colder, and a really thick one when it is quite cold. But still free and easy underneath.

This post was edited

Robe. A cotton one for when it is cool, a heavier flannel for when it is colder, and a really thick one when it is quite cold. But still free and easy underneath.

I find robes to be more burdensome than regular clothing, despite being open below.

This post was edited