RE:Do True/Real Nudist/Naturists Discuss TV Shows?

As far as were concerned, the writing, acting and production on shows we follow, whether network or premium, is superior in many cases to most first-run movies. Plus, we can pause them on our TV whenever we need to take a break, and dont have to worry about any rude obnoxious patrons in the theatre.

Thanks to the DVR, some of our favorites include: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Shameless, Outlander, Watchmen, This Is Us, Homeland, The Walking Dead, Succession, Frankie & Grace, Westworld, Madam Secretary, Blacklist, Lost In Space, Evil, Messiah, Emergence, Righteous Gemstones, Jack Ryan, and of course, Game Of Thrones.

This post was edited

I agree with you on the quality and convenience of TV.

Our tastes sure are different.tho.
Of all the shows you list, "Madam Secretary" is they only one I watch.
I watch mostly cop and court shows. The ones with all the Nicks in them.
I do watch some half hour sitcoms. Not all, just some.
Always watch "Mixed-ish", "Black-ish", "Young Sheldon", "Mom", "Bob Hearts Abishola" to name my favorites

This post was edited

I do watch TV. Not a lot of traditional Network TV but streaming. I have only watch a few of the NCIS stuff and that is only because it is on when I am at a clients.

The COP show I like is called Bosch on Amazon. The Lawyer show I like is Goliath also on Amazon. I have watched most of the Marvel TV series, Wentworth (Orange is the New Black), Game of Thrones, Power and most of Shonda Rimes shows.

This post was edited

ANNIE HERE;Law & Order SVU - Season 1 Episode 1 - September 20, 1999 I have watched every episode. Season 21 is on now. I love it.

Just finished streaming from season 1 episode 1 to the end of season 20. Will pick it up again when I can watch all of season 21 back to back. I watch nothing on network TV and do not have cable so I began streaming a few years ago. Now watching Cold Case on Roku with only a season and a half to go before I switch to something else. I love streaming because I tend to fall asleep while watching and I can go back to see what I missed. My favorites are cop shows like SVU, Cold Case, NCIS, Blue Bloods, and Criminal Minds.

This post was edited

Don't forget Nick Vera in Cold Case and the "original" Jethro Bodine in The Beverly Hillbillies.

This post was edited

I normally don't watch a lot of TV, but we do have the DVR and will record shows I have an interest!

another thing I get is videos from the awards shows and I get to see them as well which are nice!

Check out the Joker, Just Mercy, Mrs Maisel, Marriage story, among many, which are up for awards this year.

This post was edited

I just finished working on a Prequel to a show to come out this summer, of a famous old detective series from the 40s-50s and has a very distinctive name. The show will premier this spring.

Sorry I cannot mention the name just yet!

This post was edited

I watched "Mom" last night.
Lately it has been about solving relationship problems.
It's supposed to be a comedy, it no longer is.

This post was edited

Don't forget Nick Vera in Cold Case and the "original" Jethro Bodine in The Beverly Hillbillies.

Thank you, I did forget about that Nick. I will add him to my list

This post was edited

ANNIE HERE:
And my favorite name Sam
Sam Hanna - NCIS; Los Angeles - Senior Special Agent
Sam Swarek - ROOKIE BLUE Officer/Detective

Are there other Sam's?

This post was edited