RE:Do True/Real Nudist/Naturists Discuss TV Shows?

Good topic. Most of the t.v. shows I like most aren't on broadcast t.v. anymore but of those that are must see on broadcast networks the good doctor would be my favorite and dr who on bbc America

This post was edited

ANNIE HERE:And my favorite name SamSam Hanna - NCIS; Los Angeles - Senior Special AgentSam Swarek - ROOKIE BLUE Officer/DetectiveAre there other Sam's?

Sam Winchester - Super Natural
Sam (Samantha) Carter- SG 1

This post was edited

I like the H & I network. Prefer the 60+ year old westerns , Jag, and 50 year old Star Trek to most modern programs. CW For The Flash, Super Natural. And Comet for SG 1 and Babylon 5. Once in a while NCIS.

This post was edited

I also like H&I- So many great old shows. The writers wrote dialogue
I watch H&I every night. JAG is one of my favorites.

This post was edited

Yes, it looks like true nudists will discuss TV shows. It's a subject that could go on forever and to add a bit of discussion, I can remember watching the very first episode of Captain Kangaroo in 1955. I also remember that there were ABC affiliates that refused to air the first episode of NYPD Blue because of the nudity. Too bad that the only nudity portrayed was with two people in bed. I still get a chuckle about the sex scenes when they do get out of bed the female is wrapped in the sheet and the male is wearing boxers.

This post was edited

Yes, it looks like true nudists will discuss TV shows. It's a subject that could go on forever and to add a bit of discussion, I can remember watching the very first episode of Captain Kangaroo in 1955. I also remember that there were ABC affiliates that refused to air the first episode of NYPD Blue because of the nudity. Too bad that the only nudity portrayed was with two people in bed. I still get a chuckle about the sex scenes when they do get out of bed the female is wrapped in the sheet and the male is wearing boxers.

As I recall, there were quite a few bare butts, both male and female to/from showers, locker room scenes, bedroom scenes.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited