RE:Braless at Work

She would say she couldn't help it and she couldn't prevent her nipples from protruding.

That reminds me of a old Dolly Pardon interview, she said the same thing. In particular, she talked about the set for 9 to 5 being so cold that the producer made her go to the changing room and put some gauze and band aid's on to hide her nipples. She responded " Why!! This is the way God made me. Why should I have to hide them".

This post was edited

I had several workmates who worked braless, though bras were required work wear in the hospital. Those that chose the braless option were very small breasted. There were no negative results of those who wore no bra, but had they been in regular close contact with patients there might have been issues. The nurses and aides needed to keep safe, therefore wore bras.

This post was edited

Absolutely be yourself, feel free and people should relax and honour your decision. My previous partner never wore a bra and had your joyful energy - why should anyone have a problem as long as you are good at your job and not flashing or seeking to provoke.

This post was edited

You should do it. You say you are an academic, so a teacher of some sort? There are often dress codes but if no one has complained yet, then don't worry, and if they have, you can tell them off but don't risk getting fired over it.

This post was edited

You should do it. You say you are an academic, so a teacher of some sort? There are often dress codes but if no one has complained yet, then don't worry, and if they have, you can tell them off but don't risk getting fired over it.

This post was edited

Just the day before yesterday I saw a young waitress, perhaps in her early 20s, with small breasts behind the counter in a mountain hut with a thin white shirt. Her nipples stuck out discreetly, so it was obvious she was not wearing a bra. She appeared fresh and youthful overall, her dress style not really aimed at sexually appealing to men, more sporty and casual, so the overall package was very appealing.
In some professions it would not bother me, but it would make me pay attention and in some cases it would probably catch my eye. But if formal dress is expected, for example in a law firm or a bank, I would be surprised or irritated, for example if men are expected to wear a tie and women a bra and both sexes are expected to dress buttoned up.
I would be interested to know whether you have noticed any reactions from your audience to your dress style.

This post was edited

How about underware free at work. Im in a hospital setting and stuff shows without underwire.

This post was edited

When working for the local Council a young lady would regularly chair meetings braless. And she had very prominent nipples which showed through her blouse. It was one way of keeping everyone's attention on the chair person.

This post was edited

When working for the local Council a young lady would regularly chair meetings braless. And she had very prominent nipples which showed through her blouse. It was one way of keeping everyone's attention on the chair person.

Thats a great idea, Ive never thought of using being braless to keep attention like that, perhaps I should use it as a tool when lecturing!?

This post was edited

I remember when I was in high school, my biology teacher who was also my head of year, used to make me sit at the table right by her desk, so her desk was between me and the windows, so she could keep an closer eye on me as I had a habit of getting a bit bored during lessons if they didn't interest me. But I remember she always used to wear a black blouse made of a very thin material and I could clearly see her breasts through her top when it was sunny outside and spent most lessons just staring at her tits. It was the only class I ever wanted to attend.

Oh and I think all women should be braless. ;)

This post was edited