I am confused

Nudism is a healthy life style.
Being completely nude means I am practicing a healthy life style.
If I cover my genitals with a few square inches of cloth I am not practicing
a healthy lifestyle.
Why must I display my genitals to be healthy?

This topic was edited
RE: I am confused

Question: do Jewish nudists display their "gentiles"?

LOL - thanks for the smiles.

Nudism is not about displaying anything. When you disrobe, you lose the anxiety and stress. It's not about seeing or being seen. It's is about relaxing, de-stressing, and returning to innocence. The genitalia is just one part of the being, the vessel for the person. Nudism is about accepting yourself and others for who you are, how you act, and what you say rather than what you look like, own, or wear. It's enjoying the freedom from clothing and enjoying the air, wind, surf on you.

This post was edited

Question: do Jewish nudists display their "gentiles"?

Good catch! Funny how the slip of a couple letter changes the whole meaning.

This post was edited
RE:I am confused

Nudism is a healthy life style.Being completely nude means I am practicing a healthy life style.If I cover my genitals with a few square inches of cloth I am not practicinga healthy lifestyle.Why must I display my genitals to be healthy?

The framing is textile oriented. Nudism and Naturism are about wearing no clothes to escape the way clothes cover, exaggerate and objectify the body. Wearing little clothing is no different than wearing lots from the perspective of the nude experience, and covering the genitals regularly suggests there is something wrong, shameful or private in a negative way about those body parts. That kind of psychology is what is often unhealthy.

This post was edited

Excellent points and right on target! Thank you!

Nudism and Naturism are about wearing no clothes to escape the way clothes cover, exaggerate and objectify the body. Wearing little clothing is no different than wearing lots from the perspective of the nude experience, and covering the genitals regularly suggests there is something wrong, shameful or private in a negative way about those body parts. That kind of psychology is what is often unhealthy.

This post was edited

I find it relaxing and fun , and many I am lucky but so far I have only run into 2 people who were negative about my nudity , one was my own sister . The only comment I get from people is it not something they would do but it does not bother them that I am

This post was edited

I agree Nudism isn't about displaying anything. AND it is not about hiding anything. It is about being open, transparent, relaxed and a bit vulnerable. It is more comfortable. Whether it is healthy depends on the frame of mind.

This post was edited

A nine-year old resurrected thread - I'll bite!

Yes nudism is a healthy lifestyle, but it's not like having to wear a swimsuit is going to kill anyone, unless we're still curing our loincloths in mercury...

Is OP really asking why we have to wear clothes?

This post was edited

yes, I think nudity is a healthy lifestyle. I find it confusing when someone who is a nudist asks the question what can they do with their concealed weapon. That seems to be opposing views to me. But that may just be me.

This post was edited

.. .. .. .. it's not like having to wear a swimsuit is going to kill anyone, .. .. .. .
Apparently seal lice can infest swimwear but apparently the resulting rash is not fatal and they do not attack the uncovered portion of the body.

This post was edited

Im not sure why you think nudism is a healthy lifestyle. Its neither healthy nor unhealthy.

This post was edited