How do you deal with the technical glitches on True Nudist?

I have met with several annoying technical glitches on this site, but recently I really lost my patience when I was trying to advertise the nudist event I am organizing and I would bump into one obstacle after another. So I created a ticket with request for help with the two most pressing issues and I waited patiently for the answer. None arrived. I see nothing from True Nudist in my email, nothing in my Messages here and I don't see any button on the site to click to view my tech support Tickets. So I wonder now. Has anyone had similar experiences? How have you dealt with it? Maybe I am blind and there is some tiny blue link somewhere in a hidden corner which I should click to see if they are doing anything about my issue? I am totally lost. Help, please :).

This topic was edited
RE:How do you deal with the technical glitches on True Nudist?

I have been on this site for years and watched it get less and less user friendly. Things like "sorting by latest" reverts to alphabetical after looking at one subject . It used to stay sorted. Whole threads disappearing because one user quit rather than their contribution turn to Anon. Other features I have watched disappear with every "upgrade". Seems typical in the computer world every upgrade fixes something that was not broken and adds something that only the programmer thought was needed. Any questions to folks here fall on deaf ears. ( Or blind eyes). I just roll with it .

This post was edited

annoying technical glitches on this site... I am totally lost. Help, please :).

I don't work for TN, but I have built a lot of similar systems, and may be able to source out a solution for you. What sort of glitches are you encountering?

This post was edited

They solved one of my problems without letting me know. I was trying to update a photo for the event I am organizing and it wouldn't go through. But now it is updated. The other glitch was that the Captcha requested when you send out multiple messages displays in a window that cuts off the Captcha itself and you cannot resize it. I don't think they fixed it yet.

This post was edited

They solved one of my problems...

Glad to hear it! Hope your event goes well!

This post was edited