Continuous stretches of nude living...

We all try and be naked for as long as we can and sometimes we get to get away and spend a long weekend or a week or longer at a nude resort. But for everyday living, what is usually your continuous stretch of time you can be nude or are nude in any given week?

This topic was edited
RE:Continuous stretches of nude living...

On the days that I don't leave the house I am nude or donald ducking it from the minute I get out of bed nude until we walk the dogs in the late afternoon evening hours. Then back to nude or wearing a tshirt. Son's in town this weekend with his girlfriend so not nude but when I sleep. I'll take it. It's great to see him when he comes home.

I was laid up on the sofa for 3 weeks in January because of an ankle injury so was pretty much nude the whole time.

This post was edited

at home and in my community i am naked. if i leave these areas i am clothed. I have no problem with getting dressed for a short time.
3 times a week I take care of my grandson, for him it is normal to see naked people here at grandpa.

This post was edited

This virus self quarantine period is adding to our continuous stretches of nude living. Though we routinely are naked most of the week, when we're home, we've been trying to keep our traveling around town and social interaction with those we do not know, to a minimum. It won't be difficult for us to do the 2 weeks quarantine and we've got several projects on our list to work on that can easily be done while continuing our continuous nude stretches. We sure miss our grandkids and would gladly put on clothes to visit with them more often!

This post was edited

before the quarantine, I was typically only dressed 3-4 hrs a week, to go to the store, Since it, I try to do a bit more shopping to minimize how often I go out, so haven't seen how long so far but I am anticipating not dressing for 2 wks.

Did you make it past the one week mark?

This post was edited

Three men on another board I use have stated that they passed the 3 week mark during the Covid restrictions.
Who here has done that?

This post was edited

at home and in my community i am naked. if i leave these areas i am clothed. I have no problem with getting dressed for a short time.3 times a week I take care of my grandson, for him it is normal to see naked people here at grandpa.

Sounds like you live in a clothing optional community and your grandson is comfortable with that.
How old is he?
Did you raise your children in a clothing optional environment?

This post was edited

By the way, 2 of the men noted above broke their streak of nude days in the low 30's and the third was recently at 44 and aiming fo about 3 more weeks.

This post was edited

The man ended his nude time at 64 days when his office reopened and everyone, even those who frequently telecommute were required to come in for the first day back.

This post was edited

The same man recently noted that his son just hit 80 days totally clothing free and is aiming for 100 or more.

This post was edited

Not intentional really. I haven't been to our office but twice for a few minutes a couple times in 3 weeks so I am staying in the natural state.
Medical BS ya know sneaks up on us. Yes it is nice to be naked but with Luann away running the business she is not here. I do love the way she strips immediately when she walks in the door and then it feels like back to "normal life" again and it lifts my spirit.

This post was edited