Shave or not shave

Just looking for other peoples opinion. Male or female.
Ive come across differing opinions on being clean shaven, trimmed or just let it all go. Not just the genitalia region.

Thoughts???

This topic was edited
RE:Shave or not shave

There are many topics on shaving read through one. Youll find all the opinions you want.

This post was edited

I won't get in depth because like he said there is other areas with plenty of info. But I recently did a total body hair removal for my first time. I like it and my wife is more comfortable with it now too

This post was edited

I've only shaved the pubic area and I trim the under arm hair because I don't like the way it looks when standing with my arms by my side and hair hanging out. Just my opinion.

Recently I have let it go to just trimming down under but about ready to shave (I use a cream instead of shaving).

FYI: Don't use hair trimmers on your balls. They will nick them. At least mine does.

This post was edited

Well I guess I will post the minority opinion. I dont shave anything that doesnt irritate me. I wouldnt shave my neck and face but it itches and aggravated me scratching ect. Maybe I just havent let it get long enough. Had a stress test a while back, shaved my chest. Still itching and irritated after 6 weeks. no way I am shaving anything else just for a certain look! I like my fur:)

This post was edited

I have been shaved from the neck down for many years. I like the way that it looks and feels. The ancient Egyptians shaved their bodies to minimize body odder.

This post was edited

whether you shave any part of your body is irrelevant me. I am most interested in knowing a person not a body hair grooming preference.

This post was edited

I spent my entire career shaving every day because I had to. Now I'm retired and shave only every 7-10 days using a #1 attachment on the electric clippers so I always have stubble. I'm not about to start shaving my body or any part of is. My feeling ,for me, is naked is natural, natural in natural. To each their own.

This post was edited

I have shaved my pubic area for around 5 years now and will never go back until I get so old and feeble that I start cutting myself when shaving. I am mostly smooth skinned and get turned on by other smooth skinned men and love shaved women.

This post was edited

What does this have to do with naturism?

Good question

This post was edited

I hardly have any body hair to begin with but I shave my whole body I find women really like it.

This post was edited