World Naked Gardening Day is coming up

This year (2020) it will be on Saturday 2nd May. I found some information on Wikipedia. Hope many Nudists around the world will be participating and share there nude activities here with us. Are you ready? What are your plans? Go and spread the news :)

Wiki and World Naked Gardeing Day

And all about the history of the event:

Cool information about world naked gardening day

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Naked_Gardening_Day

History of Naked Gardening Day
In certain countries in the world, theres an unfortunate tendency to sexualize all nudity, making the natural state of our bodies one that is seen as uncomfortable and shameful to exist in. It is one of the continued taboos of society, that for one to be naked and to show their body, it must be sexualized or that they are seeking sexual gratification. Well, Naked Gardening Day is anything but sexy or seductive! The only thing that should be pulling on this day of celebration for the naked human form, is you pulling weeds from the vegetable patch!

Naked Gardening Day seeks to help change that by taking a normal everyday activity, gardening, and mixing it with another perfectly natural thing, being naked. Theres nothing like being out in the sun and soil while helping mother nature grow beautiful things to get us acquainted with the essential things in life.

This topic was edited
RE:World Naked Gardening Day is coming up

As of today , Tues April 28, the Saturday forecast looks promising to participate in naked gardening. Last year I would have gotten frost bite

This post was edited

My garden need some naked attention.

This post was edited

As of today , Tues April 28, the Saturday forecast looks promising to participate in naked gardening. Last year I would have gotten frost bite

Here in Switzerland we are heading towards a rather chilly weekend but I will be definitely go out there and do my job :)

This post was edited

The date was clearly not chosen by a Canadian.

This post was edited

Experiencing are wet, windy and very cold front here this week including Saturday, so no naked gardening for me this year.

This post was edited

Weather far better than I thought it was going to be so first naked in the greenhouse getting the greenhouse plants in their final place for the year and by the time I had finished doing this it was warm enough to work outside naked as well so got the leaks planted more work on the fruit cage gate and general gardening work done as well.

This post was edited

It was gardening day, but not naked. Though I would have been comfortable working naked, I doubt that my neighbors would have wanted me to be comfortable. The temperature hit 72F/22C this afternoon with a strong breeze and lots of sun.

This post was edited

We worked in the yard today but unfortunately two things kept us from being nude. First the weather was overcast, windy and cooler, it wouldve been okay but not real comfortable. The bigger issue is a lot of the work was power washing our roof getting years of dirt and moss off the tiles. . Standing on the roof nude probably would not have gone over well with the neighbors. :-D

This post was edited

We worked in the yard today but unfortunately two things kept us from being nude. First the weather was overcast, windy and cooler, it wouldve been okay but not real comfortable. The bigger issue is a lot of the work was power washing our roof getting years of dirt and moss off the tiles. . Standing on the roof nude probably would not have gone over well with the neighbors. :-D

Sort of the opposite of one of the rare times I wore something to vacuum the pool last summer. Since I got a privacy fence, I usually do it nude. One morning when I was getting ready to clean the pool, I heard noises and looked up and saw workers on our Neighbors' roof. I went back in the house, grabbed some shorts and continued vacuuming the pool.

This post was edited

We learned of this several years ago, but my wife was sort of reluctant to really participate since our back yard where we used to live wasn't very private at all. We had screened in and landscaped the deck quite well with privacy fence and tall plants, but with neighbors able to look right in on our yard from all three sides (and mostly 2 story houses on the street behind us looking right down into our yard) even I didn't feel comfortable out there nude myself. I sneaked out there once in the nude very late at night just to say that I did, but didn't get any gardening accomplished.
This house is different, thankfully! We don't have any 2 story houses in the immediate vicinity and most all of the houses in the neighborhood have 6' tall privacy fence surrounding the the back yard. There is a utility easement running behind our house parallel to the street as well, so there is a 40' wide strip of grass in between our privacy fence in back and our neighbor's fence in their back yard on the next street. Nice! Our house is also "L" shaped and there is a nice small patio in the corner of the L, which makes "naked coffee" on most Saturday and Sunday mornings easy to accomplish!
This year, she and I felt a little more bold, and since we were having "naked coffee" anyway, I asked her to go out into the back yard and to do "something / anything" just so that she could say that she participated. So... she took her hanging baskets down and rotated them so that they'd grow more evenly, and she filled up the bird feeder (which is actually located quite far away from the patio!). I checked on some of the newer plants that we had put in near the other corner of the yard wearing only my tennis shoes, and spread a little mulch on her ginger plants, and it was exhilarating! She seemed to enjoy it, and I know that I did!
I also added a few photos of our WNGD adventures in my Media...
Can't wait until next year!
PS - It used to happen in September, but for some reason they changed it to May recently.

This post was edited