RE:Living with non-nude housemate

I remember when I was 19 I moved in with 2 female friends, I had dated both at one point prior to this and was intimate with one of them prior too... It was a 3 bedroom place and we all had our own rooms, the bathroom was right outside 2 of the rooms and my room was 10 foot from that. I was there about a week, I worked the afternoon shift, I came home they were watching TV and I went upstairs to change. As I was changing out of my work clothes, out of the corner of my eye I noticed a video camera up on the closet shelf. So I turned the big light on, completely stripped and I took my time and walked around so it captured me at all angles, I grabbed a pair of shorts and put them on commando. I went down to watch TV with them. The girl I was intimate with the year before said I'll be right back, she ran upstairs and grabbed the video and watched it. She came back down and the other girl was looking at her and she smirked and shook her head yes... I said what's up? the one who ran upstairs said well we hid a camera in your room to see if we could catch you naked. I said well you did and she said I know that's what I was just watching with a wink. I said well I sleep naked as well and then I said, well if you two wanted to see me naked all you needed to do is ask, I stood up I dropped my shorts and did a slow turn as I walked closer to them.. They were like put your shorts back on and laughing, well after that I started to walk to the bathroom naked and go to the kitchen naked as well. Neither ever said anything and soon after they would go to and from the bathroom nude as well.
I had a male roommate years later, I gave him the master bedroom with it's own bathroom and I took the bedroom in front of the house. Our living room was directly across from the second bathroom that was right next to my room. Not even after a week of moving in, I came out of my room naked of course going to the bathroom. I noticed he was on the couch on the phone, I didn't say a word, went into the bathroom, left the door open took a shower, dried my hair and walked into the kitchen and made a sandwich. He was a little surprised and made a joke about it. I said well I'm nude in my room all the time and seeing you didn't freak seeing me go to the shower I figured I puss it a little. He said well it's only 2 guys here so walk around as you want. I was always nude and it took him about a week and he came out to the kitchen nude one morning. During that week he came out a few more times nude and I finally said now doesn't that feel better lol??? He said you are differently onto something. He wasn't nude near as much as I was, but he was comfortable enough to see me nude all the time and walk around nude at times as well himself

This post was edited
RE:Living with non-nude housemate

I have yet to convert mine but she is perfectly fine with me being nude. Helps that we've known each other for years and there are no secrets between us

Same with me.

This post was edited