Keep Dan in your thoughts!

Dan the co-founder of this awesome group is undergoing surgery today. Please keep him and Mark in your thoughts that Dan's surgery is a complete success and renewed health will be his to enjoy once again. Also, Mark could use some positive energy as he walks Dan through recovery.

Let's post Get Well Wishes for Dan and encouragement wishes for Mark.

Thanks, Guys - help blow this thread out of the water so the guys will have some encouragement in the coming days!!

This topic was edited
RE:Keep Dan in your thoughts!

Scott, thank you very much for your kind words they are very appreciated!! Dan has had 4 abdominal surgeries in the past 18 months and we are really hoping that this will be the last one!!

Thanks so much to you and Carl and all the other guys in the group. We look forward to hosting something before the pool season is over!!
We hope you all are happy and healthy.
Naked Hugs,
Mark and Dan

This post was edited

Mark, thoughts and prayers to you and Dan. 4 surgeries are brutal. Speedy recovery so you guys can get back to the pool, naked.

This post was edited

My thoughts are with you both and hope Dan makes a speedy recovery xxx

This post was edited

You're both in my thoughts as I write this, also wishing a speedy recovery for Dan.

This post was edited

All the best to Dan and take care of yourself too Mark!

This post was edited

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

This post was edited

Positive vibes on their way.
He will be fine, you too.

This post was edited

Health and happiness to you both!

This post was edited

Thanks very much to all of you for your kind wishes!! At this point Dan is still in the hospital but will hopefully be home soon! We really appreciate all of you!
We hope you're enjoying some naked time!!
Naked Hugs,
Mark and Dan

This post was edited

Hi Guys - sorry to hear about Dan's troubles. Hope for a speedy recovery....you hang in there too!

Chris/Don

This post was edited