RE: Married Men but here as MALE ONLY profiles

I am married but don't place my wife's profile on here. In fact I didn't think it necessary or a requirement. I have only realieed recently that it is possible on this site to have two profiles under a single name. Any other fora I am a member of, has one name - one person and the status married/single is simply information.
For the record my wife, whilst she has no problem with me being naked around the house, has not shown any inclination to join me in that activity. She does, however, comfortably strip off on naturist beaches, whether official or unofficial. Her criterion is that most others around her would have to be naked.
And that's it!

This post was edited

I too am here as a married male who's wife is not into social nudity. While she will shed her clothes when we go to the beach or out on the boat, she has no interest in visiting a club or other social venue. In all candor, as a couple we are not that social clothes on or off. I'mhere because I like the fact that there is a place where I can share my thoughts on feeling the freedom of not wearing clothes. I like reading various forums and knowing that there are other kindred souls out there...

This post was edited

I have Married listed in my profile so I am not tying to hide anything here. My wife does not want any pictures of herself on the internet, even with her clothes on! She has a thing about it, and does not even have a Facebook account because of it. This is not because she does not like to be nude, she does where she feels comfortable, like at home and at certain resorts. I could go with the couples profile but then I would not be certified without her pictures...I felt the Male selection was the better option.

This post was edited
RE: I'm a married man.....

My wife doesn't mind me being naked - doesn't want to join me, even though I have tried.

Same here.

This post was edited
RE:Married Men but here as MALE ONLY profiles

As a man whose nudist wife who does not use social media, including this site, I am a male on here who is married. It would be wrong to post as a married couple when only one of us does so.

This post was edited

I don't think my account says male only, I don't remember checking a box or anything. While I don't actively avoid women, I try to be careful of my interactions. I am happily married to a non nudist. She knows I prefer to be clothing free when I can, even if she doesn't usually join me. Once in a while she might join me in the hot tub or sleep nude, but she will not visit a beach or a resort. Period. I respect her position, especially because at the time we were married I was much closer to it than I am now.

This post was edited

I am a closet nudist. Want too know other nudist. Wife is not a. A nudist, I like too wrestle or box nude like the Romans did. Wife is absolutely against it thats why I am only nude when she isnt around. I envy those of you who have wives who are nudist too

This post was edited

I would love too meet a woman who likes too be nude. Married. It its comlecated

This post was edited

I am a closet nudist. Want too know other nudist. Wife is not a. A nudist, I like too wrestle or box nude like the Romans did. Wife is absolutely against it thats why I am only nude when she isnt around. I envy those of you who have wives who are nudist too

This post was edited

I guess I'm too nave. I make sure anyone who contacts me knows I'm married and my wife does not embrace this. I'm sure there are many with inaccurate profiles.

This post was edited