RE: Married Men but here as MALE ONLY profiles

My wife was a total non nudist and would not even attempt nudity at all. Now that she's passed I stated right on my profile that I'm a widower. I know that if she would have ever found me on a nudist site I'd of had hell to pay. Even though I've a practicing nudist since I was 10 years old. So I guess it is because they are afraid of the consequences.

This post was edited
married

hi im married without a nudest partner but i still put that im married ???

This post was edited

Married as stated on my profile and hope to be able to change my status to couple soon...

Ditto.

This post was edited

Married for 39 years in June. Wife is not a nudist, and will never be. I have just come to the realizaton that I am a nudist. So why not have an option for people like myself? Only seems fair.

This post was edited

Well I am a woman and post myself as a woman. I have learned that the block and delete button works well. And I do chat in the room and have met some nice people that way. But there are others that i wouldn't give a nickel to. I just learned to ignore them or block them.

This post was edited
RE: Married Men

I could not sit back and not comment on this discussion. I am a married man of 22 years and have been a nudist since I was 18 years old. My wife has known this fact for the entire time we have been together and married. On our honeymoon I did get her to go nude once on the little beach in Maui. That is the only time my wife went and will go nude in public. My wife knows that I am a member of True Nudists and I have from time to time shown her my account. I generally show my wife my account when I get a new friends because I want her to see who I am friends with and where they leave. I think it is cool that I can be friends with a nudist who lives in Russia or Germany or even Africa. Not all men who are true nudists happen to marry someone who is a nudist. But because our spouses refuse to join in with us does that automatically makes us a pervert because we join a nudists site or group. Its post like this that make legitimate married men nudists whose wifes do not want to be naked on the internet with them look like low life scum. Why dont we concentrate on the number of couples and female profiles that say they are married and in a relationship but say that its complicated and they are looking. If they are married or a couple then why are they looking? Food for thought by a married man who isgetting tired of being treated like i am a pervert or something.

Hi nakedinseattle,

This thread was originally started by my husband out of frustration because of the number of male only/married men who would contact us on messenger...and ask Steve to send pictures of me, ask if I would "appear" on cam for them, or if I wasn't there, if he wanted to watch them masturbate or if he would do the same for him. Or the one's who would suddenly disappear with the parting words...oops my wife is home. Or the one's whose wives "were nudists" but were conveniently not at home when ever we (Steve and I ) would arrange a time to chat with both of them. It disgusted both of us. Him, so much, that he started this thread.

This is not to say that ALL male only/Married men fit into the above category. On the flip side, there have been many male only/married men who have contacted us,whose wives are aware that they are nudists but aren't interested in it themselves. And we've become friends with them. Because they have been honest with their wives and with us regarding their situation and they aren't just trying to get a cheap thrill. OR there are those whose wives are interested but not sure about nudism so they wantto talk to me to get a woman's viewpoint. Or their wives have their ownfemale only/married woman profile, or their wivesare nudist but not at all interestedin an online community.

This thread was directed to the first category.

Jen

This post was edited

The answer I would use is that each of us has our own Facebook page. My husband has his ideas and I have mine.

This post was edited

But if all married men are going to keep being judged this way then how can you and your husband or anyone else on this site, male or female, young or old, straight or Bi or gay gonna know if this married man is different. Most of the women and couples on this site judge married men like they are single BEFORE they get to know WHO they are. So you can see the problem with posts like this, you are judging me before you even know who I am and why I am here. Not all spouses wanna get naked, hell my wife want even let me take a naked picture of her for me. Let only post one on the internet. Take my profile for example. I like to be nude and go to nudists places, but I also like my new 2010 Mustang. When you look at my profile does it tell you that I am single and looking for someone to watch me masterbate with or chat. Notice that I don't have posts regarding come chat with me on yahoo IMormsn IM. No it says that I am married and have been a nudist since I was 18. So get to know me before you reject me or judge me, you might find a true friend who just enjoys being naked and driving his car to places were he can be naked or someone who might be worth talking to if he decides to chat with other peple on this site. I am a member of yahoo IM and msn IM but I would like to get more friends from around the world so I a choices to see who I want to chat with.

No one is judging you or rejecting you. Our friends consist of married males, married females, couples, single males, single females, gay, straight, bi, rich, poor, short, tall, fat, skinny, etc, etc, etc. As has been stated MANY times, the original post by my husband was simply a rant born out of anger and frustration directed to a select few over two years ago. And I'll state it again:

This thread was originally started by my husband out of frustration because of the number of male only/married men who would contact us on messenger...and ask Steve to send pictures of me, ask if I would "appear" on cam for them, or if I wasn't there, if he wanted to watch them masturbate or if he would do the same for him. Or the one's who would suddenly disappear with the parting words...oops my wife is home. Or the one's whose wives "were nudists" but were conveniently not at home when ever we (Steve and I ) would arrange a time to chat with both of them. It disgusted both of us. Him, so much, that he started this thread.

This is not to say that ALL male only/Married men fit into the above category. On the flip side, there have been many male only/married men who have contacted us,whose wives are aware that they are nudists but aren't interested in it themselves. And we've become friends with them. Because they have been honest with their wives and with us regarding their situation and they aren't just trying to get a cheap thrill. OR there are those whose wives are interested but not sure about nudism so they wantto talk to me to get a woman's viewpoint. Or their wives have their ownfemale only/married woman profile, or their wivesare nudist but not at all interestedin an online community.

This thread was directed to the first category.

Jen

This post was edited

jus curious - iz married menz sposed to do everything wit they wife or tell em evrything they doin independant? peace, jabbari

Jabbari, I really wish you would write in regular English, but to answer your question...married couples are not connected at the hip. Many couples do post using the same profile, some don't.

This post was edited
Partners not a nudsit

i'm in a defacto relationship, & she isn't a nudist (She will go toppless at the beach) but isn't interested in going to my nudist club or totally nude at the beach.
I have a single profile because she isn't interested in being on here.
& with that most people will assume that I am a single sleezy guy looking to get into girls profiles, as opposed to the fact that I am genuinley looking to make friends!
It's a shame really!

This post was edited