RE: Married Men but here as MALE ONLY profiles

Each to his own.

This post was edited

Each to his own.

This post was edited

Who cares, I created my profile and I'm male. If you read it you will find I'm in a relationship and we are not looking for sex. Too many nudist sites on the internet seem to be sex sits. This one seem different which is why I'm a member.

This post was edited

My wife isn't interested in an naturist activity, even inside of the home. Although, she isn't too shy about wandering around the house when it's only the girls and myself at home, between the shower and bedroom and such, but other than that she wouldn't be comfortable in a socially nude environment. So I'm married, but this is my interest, not hers.

This post was edited

why should we judge others for what they do. If a married guy wants to say he is single then that's his choice not ours.

This post was edited

yep... wife doesn't share my love of being naked

This post was edited

Hi =, I'm a maaried male and am happy to be so. There are some differences between my wife and I. For one she loves playing card or board games I do not. I enjoy being nude most of the time and walk around the acreage nude if it is practical to do so. I love to swim my wife does not. Due to that reason I state that I'm married but my wife has no interest innudism what so ever.

This post was edited

Wife is adamantly opposed to the whole idea. She is one of those women that, when asked why not try it once, reply with "Because". So what are you supposed to do with that? You become a married nudist with a male only profile.

This post was edited

Wife is adamantly opposed to the whole idea. She is one of those women that, when asked why not try it once, reply with "Because". So what are you supposed to do with that? You become a married nudist with a male only profile.

Have you offered her a compromise. In exchange for a couple of hours of accompanying you to a nudist venue, offer something she'd really like, ie. - a place you wouldn't go but she is interested, you cooking for her, you taking her out to dinner someplace extraordinary. I can also recommend printing out my brochure for reluctant partners that can be found online at www.travelites.info/brochure.html and leave it where she'll see it. Keep reminding her how lovely she is. Let her know that if she is at all uncomfortable, you'll happily leave with her. Nudism isn't for everyone,

Three more things: be patient, be patient, be patient.

This post was edited
Partner

I choose to have a page on this site, my partner doesn't. Who cares.

This post was edited