RE: Married Men but here as MALE ONLY profiles

I think I am an exception. We are both nudists and Mrs. knows I am on here. She can often be seen in the background when my cam is on. Also she is in several profile pictures. We are both AANR members and also of Avatan, the nearest Landed Nudist Club. We spend every summer weekend at camp at our trailer.

This post was edited

I think I am an exception. We are both nudists and Mrs. knows I am on here. She can often be seen in the background when my cam is on. Also she is in several profile pictures. We are both AANR members and also of Avatan, the nearest Landed Nudist Club. We spend every summer weekend at camp at our trailer.

Lol, yes there are those too. Several of our friends. And, yes, air-dry, you are exceptional!

Jen

This post was edited
Happily Married

I am a social nudist, my wife is not. We have discussed it and she prefers not to be social. She is well aware that I am and knows of all my trips to the resorts and nude friends. We are very honest with one another. It has nothing to do with sex. Just the way I prefrer to live "Nude".

This post was edited

It seems to be the story here either wife isn't into nudism or just wish's not to have any photo's with her in them posted here. I myself am a nudist but the love of my life isn't and hence she isn't on this site though she knows I am a memeber and have posted a nude photo of myself bareballed and all and she has no problems with it all.

This post was edited

The question was asked earlier and I don't see the reply... I joined as a male as my wife was across in Oz. She has now joined me in Nz, but I cannot see how to change my profile from male to couple. DoI have to re-apply for an account? Maybe snuggle or one of the other mods can enlighten me?

This post was edited
Married Men but here as MALE ONLY profiles

Found this thread interesting. As much as things change they remain the same, I chose to use "It's complicated" which it is and interestingly enough when we were ANNR club members in Nevada for 10 years (yes my wife is a nudist) we found these same issues come up in the real world, our club was one of the few that allowed single males but with a watchful eye and yes some were kicked out for varied reasons however some of the men who were members had wives who were not into the lifestyle and this was there release but it was obvious a wedge issue in their relationship but that's another story. Without going into personal details my wife doesn't give a crap what I do here and I am not here to get hooked up with anyone but since I do not have the club I once enjoyed anymore this is the only outlet for me.....your thoughts

This post was edited

Intersting thread.. but i do not understand why is the questin being asked.. how does it matter? DO we ask peopel who go to these resorts : Sir, r u married & if so where is your wife? Why are you here? men & women are here becuase they are nudists and/or like nudists. yes there are some people here who are here for let's call it for what it is "sex" & they get rejected very quickly... for the rest of us, should it matter? just a thought!!!

This post was edited

I was a little bit confounded the other day. Was messaged and asked to be friends by a guy who is semi-local and wanted to know if we were interested in hanging out sometime next summer. Then proceeded to inform me that although his profile says single he has a gf that is willing to try it. I said that it sounded like fun and we'd like that then I proceeded to ask why, if he had a gf, that he put single on his profile...but no answer yet.

Just because your wife or gf isnt into it doesn't mean that you aren't married while on TN. Also..you don't have to have a couple's profile to put married/in a relationship. A lot of couples on here have separate profiles, but they still put married or in a relationship as their status.

I have a feeling that there are a lot of wives and girlfriends who would be upset and sad that their bf's and husband's are pretending they dont exist.

This post was edited

I am married, and it is stated that way on my profile. I like to be nude, I sleep that way get up really fast in the morning turn off my alarm clock and go down stairs to eat breakfast andget ready for work. I do this very fast just so I don't disturb the wife and kids sleeping. There have been times when I do this my wife tells me to put on a robe or something first incase the children do wakeup.
I have always thought that if I was a husband that lost a wife I would go to a nudist resort to get away from everything. Then I get to thinking, I don't want some tragidy to happen to my wife. However, I would like to see what it is like to be a nudist. So, I explored the internet and started finding many online nudist sites. So, I can have some fun learning about the nudist lifestyle and not panic my wiife.
Before we were married I would walk around the house nude. But, now that we have children I am not suppose to. Everytime my wife sees something on the TV that supports her thoughts I hear a big ah ha! Not pointing out all of the outright sexual talk and almost nudity in the same night of shows.
So, yes I am here as a male, stated as Married. I have fun meeting and talking with many of you. It is free fun, and I enjoy that. My wife is kindof a prude. But, I will respect her opinions and have my fun when I can. God, has had me in many nude positions in the past and I like being nude.
so, that's part of my Ssstory and, I'mm sticking to it!

This post was edited

I think steve is off the mark here.
I think guys who are married but join as singles just get tired of people asking for pics of the wife, or even being accused of being a fake because you dont have a cam. As a couple, we are constantly asked for cam requests to "Prove who they are talking to"...
I doubt most single guys are asked to verify that they are a guy online.
A guy registering as a "married male" is being honest about his status and they reason their wife is not incluided could be anything.
I think a larger problem would be guys registering as "single" when in fact they are married and doing some non-spouse-approved surfing....I registered under my husband's name to avoid exessive haraaament, with limited success,
now i constantly have to tell people I dont have a cam on the laptop I usually use.
Just don't talk to a couple's profile unless you are ok with chatting to either one.

This post was edited