RE: Married Men but here as MALE ONLY profiles

When I first signed up on TN, my wife was opposed to the photo requirement to be certified. It's not that she isn't a nudist, we have visited nude beaches and resorts often, but she was uneasy with posting the photo. A lot of her reluctance has disappeared but we found that it is impossible to change the status once established. I have written to TN and was told nothing could be done, thereforewe're stuck forever being listed as a single male. I did set up a couples site but it turned out to beso cumbersom to try to change allof ourdata, photos, friends, etc., that I gave up. So that's the way it is with us. It sucks but we got to live with it. If TN can change the programming so we can change to a couple, we'll be the first to do it. Thanks, Desert Rat and Wife.

This post was edited

Does it say anywhere in the original question "seeking only males" ? Seems most of us (respondents) Are honestly indicating that we are the male half of a married couple. Personally I'd be more concerned about single male falsely indicating married to reduce suspicion in their trolling. I also don't understand why a married couple wouldn't each have their own profile. That would eliminate the earlier confusion: was it Jen or Steve that asked? I'm not against couples profile it's just confusing.

Thanks for the good question, Steve.

Ps. although my wife can be scary at times, I openly admit to her that I have female friends and actually get along with women better than men, usually.

This post was edited

All of the above Steve, my wife thinks that nudists are a bunch of perverts....i Know this is not the case but there is no way i can get her to understand so I'm a married man with a MALE ONLY profile as I feel badly in saying what my darling wife thinks...there are so many nice people here

This post was edited

I'm here as female only and married. My husband has no interest in forums. He is definitely a nudist.

What she said - same here

Love n stuff
Rudie x

This post was edited
Married Men but here as MALE ONLY profiles

Hello all,
I am happily married but unfortunatelymy wife Angieis not as keen on naturism as me so I only have a photo of me showing on here, I have never claimed to be anything I am notand I have stated in my profile about my married status.
Steve
If we were meant to be naked we would have been born that way.

This post was edited
Married, but male only profile

In my country nudity is taboo and prohibited, n i dunno if my wife knows that am interested in nudity. Actually till now i dunno if am a nudist or just weird male who love to get nude alone in the middle of the night in my guess room or while am alone. Finally am sorry for my english, that's the reason why am not talking too much in chat room

This post was edited

Hey Baggy, nothing accusatory was meant by the original poster (my husband). The reasons he listed were all valid answers given to us when asked the question of some married males who contacted us.Please read post #21.

Jen

This post was edited

I have found that when seen as a nudist couple we tend to get a lot of attention from men and I mean A LOT. Hence there is really no need to advertise as my wife is not interested in having sex with lots of guys.

This post was edited

I dont know if I have my account listed as male or couple or what. I am a married male, whose wife is not a social nudist, but is very much nudist at home. She knows that I check this site everyday, and has no problems with that. Maybe one day I can get her to join me and realize were not looked at for what our outward apperances are, but who we are inside.

That would be great, Nekkid! I had no interest in this site or any nudist sites (mainly because they were all NINO) when my husband first joined. LOL, about a month into the membership, after reading through all the forums, I became addicted. Have her read through some of the threads, it might help to make her a little more comfortable with the idea of "social" nudism.

Jen

This post was edited

Pardon, but what is "NINO?"

This post was edited