RE: Married Men but here as MALE ONLY profiles

I too am married but listed as a male only on this site. I encourage my wife to use my log on to browse and learn but if and when she decides to contribute I expect her to sign up for her own profile as a married female only. I just look at this as a social network similar to facebook where profiles are personal. After all, we are married but very different people, with varying views on many subjects.

This post was edited

My reasons are listed on my profile. My wife is visually impaired and finds using the computer difficult for that reason. She knows I'm here, and would love to take part, but until the day comes where sight can be restored, she'll have to settle for me reading things out to her.

This post was edited

Hi Jen I have married listed in my profile, so I am not making believe I am not married. I do not have pictures of my wife on for personal reasons that we both share at this time. I do agree with every stipulation that you have listed and I am sure that each or all of them are true for some members. We have had discussions about this in the past so PLEASE don't think I am making any aspersions to you for bringing this up for I to am interested in what might be written. Also, Jen how many men are on here who ARE married but state they are single to play that game. One or two I would think. Any women on here who are making believe they are men and vice versa. My two cents and remember Jen, I do think highly of you and believe you to be a superlative person. Actually, I shall change it to I love you in the sense of your being who you are. Peter

Hey Peter, lol...I'm not the one asking the question, Steve is. And I love you for who you are, too!

Jen

Sitting here......."Red faced"......LMAO......Opps!......But I feel the love.
PS. Yep, it is a "S" and not a "J"

This post was edited

Unboredphilly,
Until you got to this point I had thought that you had finally made a post that made some sense.
"The better
question I feel is why is it any of your business@@@@@@@y? Are
they harming you in anyway? Are they breaking any rules? It seems a
lot of people on this site like to stick their nose in other peoples
business for no reason, other then their own self righteousness,
boredom or lack of anything interesting to say. Each is own, let
people live their lives until it effects you mind your own."
While opposing views are what makes a Forum alive and interesting, personal attacks certainly have no place here.
If you can't control yourself, why don't you go elsewhere?

This post was edited

My profile states that I'm married because I am. It also states that I'm a male, again because I am. I was a nudist long before I ever met my wife. She never has been. I see no reason to lie or be false to anyone on this site about who or what I am. I feel pity for those that do, but that's about as far as I'll go. It's not worth my time to cast stones of recrimination at anybody that may not be wholly truthful in their profile. I just assume that everyone is who they claim to be until they give me reason to believe otherwise.

This post was edited

I'm here as female only and married. My husband has no interest in forums. He is definitely a nudist.

This post was edited

I'm not married, so I suppose my opinion doesn't really matter, itusually doesn't on this site. However, I feel that it's good thatthese married men value their wives and vows enough to be honest andupfront about their status. Would it be better if they just lied,out of ease or convince? Perhaps they seek only males forcamaraderie, is that wrong? A good number of divorces nowadays arespawned from things that happen in the online environment maybe thesemen felt it could be construed as unfaithful or cheating if they weremaking friendships or chatting with strange women online, what everthe context of their dialog was. What ever the reasons being thatthese men are searching for male only companionship and chat, it istheir prerogative and they are doing nothing wrong. The betterquestion I feel is why is it any of your business snugglebunny? Arethey harming you in anyway? Are they breaking any rules? It seems alot of people on this site like to stick their nose in other peoplesbusiness for no reason, other then their own self righteousness,boredom or lack of anything interesting to say. Each is own, letpeople live their lives until it effects you mind your own.

Phillyboy, Please reread post #16, the response to Jon. Out of 21 people who responded to this post only two (neither married) seemed to take offense to the question. It is simply a topic of conversation.

The reasons my husband listed in the initial post were all honest answers given to us by married men (listed as male instead of couple), that we have had long conversations with via yahoo messenger video/voice chat. And we've appreciated their honesty. ALL of them contacted us, not vice versa. So, obviously they were not looking for "male only camraderie". And it does effect us as they are contacting us. Several have asked if I would be willing to chat with their wives to help them better understand nudism from a woman's point of view, which, in turn, might make them more comfortable with nudism.

The question posed is not judgemental nor adversarial. Is there a reason you feel you must make it so? Those who feel it is none of our business do not need to answer the question. And those who are single don't need to respond to this unless, like Thomas, they have an answer.

Excellent answer, btw, Thomas. I remember the couple you are referring to. I miss seeing them in chat. They were always fun, lively and great conversationalists. With the new chat room, you can no longer log in on two seperate computers under the same username. Either Steve or I will have to create our own account so that we can both chat in the chat room at the same time.

Jen

This post was edited

Thanks Jen, I miss chatting with them too, haven't seen them on yahoo lately either. I may have to call and invite them back. LOL As much fun as they are in chat, they are even more fun in person. They are part of the group that meets at Hippie Hollow in the summer.
Thomas

This post was edited

It is my right to answer any questionon this forum and give my opinion, whether or not I'm the intendedtarget or demographic. My view about this post from the substanceand wording as it was written is that it's an attempt to pry orbelittle individuals. I don't feel that I made it out any way, itwas the context or tone of your words that decided that. I don'tfeel there is any reason you needed to make such a topic if you'vealready had signification view points into the matter. Sure,regarding the men who contacted you, you're effected but you couldhave kept that between you and them on private messengers.Like most of my post I have an answerbut for some reason everyone seems to only hear a few words orsentences and not the entire context of the post. So I guessmisunderstandings about peoples true meanings can happen on bothsides.

The men who meet the demographics who've contacted us are but a small percentage of tthose on this site. Based on that my husband had a curiosity and so posed the question specifically to other married men, so as not to make assumptions of many based on the answers of a few. I never said anyone didn't have a right to post an opinion. I simply stated that those who are single didn't need to respond unless they had an answer. On this particular thread I have yet to see you answer a question.

Once again, out of 21 people who've responded the ONLY two who seem to be offended are both single males.

Jen

This post was edited

Let's go back to Steve's original question about married men indicating non-couple status.

My profile says it is complicated. Legally I am married, but my wife is in a nursing home. She has been in the nursing home four years. As a matter of fact, Valentines Day (today), I visited my wife in the nursing home -- and I brought her flowers. There is still much love between us. I look back on 30 years of essentially happy marriage.

When we were living together, I visited nudist venues much less frequently, because she always has been a non-nudist. An unfortunate thing happened the time my wife went with me to Sunny Rest, about 15 years ago. I was nude, while my wife was clothed. While I was swimming in the pool, some guy told her about the swinging activities that went on at Sunny Rest, at that time. I had a difficult job of trying to convince her that true nudism is without that kind of activities. My freedom to go to nudist venues was restricted.

This post was edited