RE: Married Men but here as MALE ONLY profiles

Let's go back to Steve's original question about married men indicating non-couple status.My profile says it is complicated. Legally I am married, but my wife is in a nursing home. She has been in the nursing home four years. As a matter of fact, Valentines Day (today), I visited my wife in the nursing home -- and I brought her flowers. There is still much love between us. I look back on 30 years of essentially happy marriage.When we were living together, I visited nudist venues much less frequently, because she always has been a non-nudist. An unfortunate thing happened the time my wife went with me to Sunny Rest, about 15 years ago. I was nude, while my wife was clothed. While I was swimming in the pool, some guy told her about the swinging activities that went on at Sunny Rest, at that time. I had a difficult job of trying to convince her that true nudism is without that kind of activities. My freedom to go to nudist venues was restricted.

I'm very sorry to hear of your wife's health problems. And please don't let the ignoramous's question above my post get to you. You obviously love your wife dearly, and she's very lucky to have a husband like yourself.

This post was edited

Steve, I've been out of pocket for several days and not on the site, so didn't see your question. When I first joined TN, if you remember our story, I had just "outed myself" with my sweet wife...had just told her my intentions to live my life as a nudist, and so when I joined, I joined as a male. It wasn't for about 5 months that she joined me in being nude in a social setting. The reason we have not changed the profile is that while she'll be nude with our friends and is comfortable, she doesn't even like to have her picture taken clothed, so you can imagine her attitude to having it taken nude, lol. I do share most of the more remarkable topics on the site with her, and she comments to me. She's also not much for spending any time online, other than to check her email and run the software she uses in her work.
Thanks for the question, Steve!
Gator1

This post was edited

Having recently (November) lost my wife of 40 years I find your remark highly insulting. What do you know of love or marriage? You appear to be here only to **** disturb and try to make yourself out to be the epitome of intelligence and integrity. You may be intelligent but you certainly have NO INTEGRITY. Nor are you capable of reasonable discourse. I am sure that Catbird loves and honors his wife as I do mine and your cheap shots will not change that one iota. You appear to have an inordinate amount of rage within you which is very self destructive and your attempts to pass it on here are not really working as most see right through you. You don't like this site so why do you keep coming back to it? I wish I could really tell you what I think of your cheap theatrics but I will not bring myself down to your level.

This post was edited

First off I was just asking a question,no need to start name calling. Obviously it won't bother him, he'sthe one chatting on the Internet she's the one in a nursing home. Love and marriage don't mean anything, death do we part, roflol.BTW: it's ignoramus not ignoramous, which is irony you might want to look that up as well

Fear not Philly, my basic language comprehension skills are just fine. There was a blatant implication in your question that he didn't care enough about his wife's health issues not to post here. You're in this forum only to pick fights, have you alienated everyone else you know in person? One silver lining, according to your profile you neither have nor want kids. Thank God for that.

This post was edited

Having recently (November) lost my wife of 40 years I find your remark highly insulting. What do you know of love or marriage? You appear to be here only to **** disturb and try to make yourself out to be the epitome of intelligence and integrity. You may be intelligent but you certainly have NO INTEGRITY. Nor are you capable of reasonable discourse. I am sure that Catbird loves and honors his wife as I do mine and your cheap shots will not change that one iota. You appear to have an inordinate amount of rage within you which is very self destructive and your attempts to pass it on here are not really working as most see right through you. You don't like this site so why do you keep coming back to it? I wish I could really tell you what I think of your cheap theatrics but I will not bring myself down to your level.
I am truly sorry for your loss, Jack.

This post was edited

By the way, regarding spelling there is a difference in Canadian/English spelling from American. DanandJanette's usage IS correct.

This post was edited

Jack and catbird, I want to offer my sympathy. I for one understand that what someone has to do is often not what they want to do. There are many reasons a person can't stay at home but ned to be in a nursing home. Most nursing homes have doctors that come visit rather than the patient having to go to them. This is important if the person has trouble getting around. If someone lives in a remote area, the response time time for an ambulance would be too long to save a person's life. Thesse are just two of the most importnat reasons.

This post was edited

Actually, it is the American spelling that changed. Check the Oxford English dictionary and you will find that the silent u is quite common. Canadians tend to use primarily English spelling with some few American ones. I mainly use the American spelling on this and other American centred (another English spelling changed to centered in American) to avoid confusion. By the way, your logic appears to be hubris and I don't think you know the meaning of the word integrity.

This post was edited

I am always amazed that any topic question will always end in some kind of head on collision. The Internet always proves that people will say things behind their computer screens that they would never say, face to face. This is where the concept of any group, having a common interest falls flat on it's face. Just venting.

This post was edited

Yes, it is futile and as far as I am concerned it ends now. My sympathies also to Catbird and I am sorry such as statement as he made was aimed at you. It is difficult enough without that kind of c**p from an unfeeling cretin. Actually, I would be much more blunt in person than I am on the internet so it is probably just as well that I don't meet him face to face.

This post was edited