RE: Married Men but here as MALE ONLY profiles

Nude in Name Only (NINO)

This post was edited
Married Men but here as MALE ONLY profiles

My wife and I are both nudists - but like many women she is not so keen on having her photographs on the net.. WE did go on another nudist site as a couple, and were bombarded by many unsuitable"friends" requests- most of them for her as if she was an avialble single woman - and not part of a couple. If only people would read the profile notes first!
Another interesting point - quite a few of the "couples" profiles on this and other nudist sites only feature pictures of the lady - so much for sex equality!

This post was edited

My wife is camera shy. Web chat she doesn't like. She is closet nudist but hope she will be out going into nudist resorts soon. Thank you for your concerns. But, it is worth it to mention about it. I enjoy chatting and reading about nudists. For I have long for.
My wife is also camera shy and only a home nudist at this time.This is the reason for "male" on my profile, even though I state that I am married. But there is always hope.We may be going to a clothing optional resort forour anniversary this month. So this may beher first step into a social nudist lifestyle!

That's great Paladin! Let us know how things went if you go...

Jen
(p.s. Happy Anniversary!)

This post was edited

It could be that happily married men are here for male bonding. Perhaps if their wives are not 100% supportive of the nudist lifestyle then the men can have the social interaction that they desire with out being around naked women...which their wives might not like/understand/support... Just a thought...

This post was edited

or you could mind your own f******* business!

Ivr, so far out of roughly 45 respondents to a thread that has been here for 3 months, there have been only 3 people who've taken offense to my husband's topic of discussion. I'm amused that all three were gay and single. Now I have to ask you, why doa fewgay, single men take such great offense at a topic that is directed specifically towards straight, married men?

Jen
p.s. Nice first post. Great way to introduce yourself to the folks around here.

This post was edited

Ivr, so far out of roughly 45 respondents to a thread that has been here for 3 months, there have been only 3 people who've taken offense to my husband's topic of discussion. I'm amused that all three were gay and single. Now I have to ask you, why doa fewgay, single men take such great offense at a topic that is directed specifically towards straight, married men?

Jen

Ahhh.....You have also the twisted, bent, flexible, contoured, married men. Have we heard from them?

This post was edited

Jen
Ahhh.....You have also the twisted, bent, flexible, contoured, married men. Have we heard from them?

LOL, Peter...we heard from you...does that count?

The person I was responding too, has either left or been removed from the site after posting that. Less than 5 hours later. Thank you TT1.

Jen

This post was edited

Having read the mentioned posts as well as others, it is apparentto me that MOST of the married men that responded were offended by your husband's post. I read 14, 27, and 30. You say that of the first 21 post only 2 were offended and they were from gay men. That is NOT what I saw. And, yes, the original post seems advarsarial to me, as do most of the posts I read from "snugglebunny."

John

This post was edited
RE: I'm a married man.....

Like most others who have responded, the reason my wife and I don't share an account is because she is not a nudist; she has gone nude with me at beaches and spas in Europe on a few occasions, but does not elsewhere. She knows I prefer to be nude, but when I go to nude beaches here in the US, it's usually alone, and not so much fun. She is very self-conscious, so I don't know if I will ever change her mind.
That being said, even if she were a nudist, we wouldn't share a profile on here; were are individuals, with different interests, and as with all other things, would present ourselves as our individual selves who are happily married. I personally have never understood shared couple profiles, e-mail addresses, etc.

This post was edited
RE: I'm a married man.....

i dont like not telling or keeping this from her but should i deny myself a way to be in a nudist environment even if it is only electronic? i believe im very respectful of all on this web site who do not bring sexuality (in any form) into this and those that do i ignore. so am i wrong???
I don't believe anyone on this site can judge your relationship with your wife-- it's your marriage, and only you can know what is really wrong or right for it. I hope at some point your wife comes around so you can at least be yourself more openly, even if she will not join in.

This post was edited