RE: I'm a married man.....

There may be number of reasons as stated here. There also are married females or fems in relationship who here on their own and not as couples, but as there more male profiles they probably strike out easier.
My reasons:
1) It is me that is here, not anyone else I live with (though I may show interesting postings or if on cam I may not be all the time alone), so posting a couple profile would not be informative as I communicate here mainly on my own, and not jointly with anyone I live with.
2) I want to avoid unsolicited attention by leaving out of profile and pics any person(s) I live with
3) Marriage as an institution is an issue and standard in the US, in Europe a lot of couples never consider even making a legal bond
4) There may be a time that we will post a couple profile, that time is not yet. It also is possible that in addition to both having individual profiles there is a joint couple profile but that would seem to be a bit complicated.
5) I happen to travel together also with other people than those I live with, so I am not acting even in social context solely as one half of a couple.
People just happen to have different lifestyles and reasons, I presume some tolerance and understanding does everyone well. Except fakes and posers, but even they probably need to get steam out some places. Just wish they had some other spots for that than nudist websites.
Aki aka TravelNudie

This post was edited
RE: married men

im married too and my wife is also a nudist..and i dont hide anything from her. She knows im on the site and approves it. We both love nudism but the only thing is she dont want to try nude resorts and beaches as much as i do. I think personally the easiest way to solve this problem and keep people from labeling you as a fake is to put in a relationship in your profile..has worked so far for me and have had no people label me as a fake or someone with wrong intentions...just my 2 cents...not wanting to piss anyone off!

Your opinion is worth at least $1.00. Thanks for sharing it with us and no worries on pissing anybody off!

This post was edited
RE: Married Men but here as MALE ONLY profiles

i see the same with the ladies, like everything in life your partner is not alway going to have the same interest, my wife is a closet nudist she likes to have naked day at home and will go to a nude beach but not a real part of her life.

This post was edited

Names are just that - names. Anyone is free to call me whatever they want. But i am confident in myself.
As to married guys calling themselves, single. So what. I have several marieed nudist friends whose wives will not join them. So in one sense they are 'single'. Just good that they can meet others, here online or at our houses, so no isolation.

This post was edited

I am a single male and 63 years old. If someone I know finds this site and then looks thru a thousand pictures to find mine. So be it. What were they on the site for in the first place to find me. I am re-tired, so what would they do try to black mail me. I have nothing to hide if someone does find out that I am a nudist. My neighbors or ex-coworkers and church member do not know, but there is things I am sure I do not know about them. I am not going to do a back ground check on everyone I know to find there little secerts. I have better things in my life than that and most people do. What are the odds of someone finding your picture on here if you put it on for friends only. You could see there picture first and if you know them either deny or appove them.

This post was edited

I am more the nudist than my wife, always have been,although as she now says, "The older I get the less I care" and she is getting better at ditching the clothing.Getting her to up to doingit socially has been a struggle for her though. Never pushed her, just made an effort to expose her, so to speak, to the lifestyle whenever possible. Getting her involved with online forums would probably help. Letting her know just how normal it is.
As far as web site stuff, she doesn't use the computer much, has no idea how forums work, and for now she really doesn't care. I'm hoping to get her more involved though as social networking seems to be the easiest was to make friends these days. Not matter what the interest.

This post was edited
RE:Married Men but here as MALE ONLY profiles

My wife and I are both active nudist. As to my profile picture, she asked me not to post one of her so out of respect and love I followed her wishes. As matter of fact, my wife took this picture of me.

This post was edited

I don't really know how you are supposed to comment on the pictures, but I think that many of the comments are risqu.

You're not the only one who believes many of the comments are risqu. I generally don't dwell on the comments as I figure the subject in questioncan complain if he or she disapproves of a comment. But if we follow the rules correctly, then A LOT of them would be flagged.

This post was edited

"cheating on her by /snip/ without her knowledge and consent"
That's all I need to see to say YES ! Emphatically.
WHAT the "by" is, is completely irrelevant, IMHO.

This post was edited

There are other reasons that are missed. I am married but my husband is not a nudist. He is aware of my profile and I haven't said or done anything that he doesn't know about, isn't contrary to nudist behavior, or in violation of TN policy.
Time to expand definitions: Married doesn't always mean to a woman.
-Cheers
-Eddie

Could it be: 1) Their wife isn't a nudist.... 2) They are nudists, but doesn't want their wife to know that they have a profile... What is it? Why are you here as just a male if you're married? My wife and I have no secrets about nudism, our private life activities, or who we chat with, or what we do. Why aren't you proud of the most important thing to you in life, and why don't you give her the respect she deserves.... Anxious to hear from all the MARRIED men out there with non-couple profiles.... Steve

This post was edited