Why so many

So, why do we keep so many clothes? I've reduced mine to a minimum.

This topic was edited
RE:Why so many

That is a good question and I will admit I am guilty, sometimes I get a T-shirt for an event or something and just don't want to get rid of it.

This post was edited

Same for me. The only t shirt that I remember buying in a long time was when the Eagles won the Superbowl.
I still have more than I need because many of the charity walks I do give me one. At this point if I do the same walk a subsequent year, I donate the old shirt.
Still have more than I need.

This post was edited

Anyone else here who has reduced their clothing supply to a minimum?
If so, how much do you have?

This post was edited

I only have a few things I wear when I need to, otherwise, it's nothing at all. I would like to be nude all of the time, maybe someday...

This post was edited

I only have lots of socks, just don't like being barefoot. But otherwise it's very minimal and only enough to meet common social expectations.

This post was edited

Would either of you tell us about how many pants, shorts and shirts you have?

This post was edited

I only have a few things I wear when I need to, otherwise, it's nothing at all. I would like to be nude all of the time, maybe someday...

Since you are retired you could come close. A retiree on another board mentioned that he wears clothing an average of 8 hours a week.
He recently returned from 6 weeks in a clothing optional resort and he was only dressed a few hours one evening when he and his wife went into town for a special dinner out and to replenish their wine supply

This post was edited

I remembered that someone on this board said he moved to a clothing optional resort when he retired and paid other residents to do his shopping and other errands so he only had to wear clothes a few times a year.

This post was edited