RE:if could retire

For those of you who would retire to a nudist community, would you get rid of most of your clothing if you did? Or keep it so you had enough for extended travel?

This post was edited

For those of you who would retire to a nudist community, would you get rid of most of your clothing if you did? Or keep it so you had enough for extended travel?

It would be much, much easier for me to get rid of most of my clothing but harder for my wife, though she has mentioned that since the Covid 19 virus pandemic, she could probably clear out over 1/2 of her wardrobe! I truly think I could convince her to dump most of it in return for buying her new clothes, just less of them.

This post was edited

I almost regret buying the house I have now, though it is on 22 acres and I can walk nude from my property to Cedar Trails Retreat. I say this because there is a beautiful house for sale right now at Avalon in Paw Paw, West Virginia for less money than I bought my house. I could have lived IN a nudist resort instead of next to one. Oh well.

To answer the question: Yes.

Don

This post was edited

I almost regret buying the house I have now, though it is on 22 acres and I can walk nude from my property to Cedar Trails Retreat. I say this because there is a beautiful house for sale right now at Avalon in Paw Paw, West Virginia for less money than I bought my house. I could have lived IN a nudist resort instead of next to one. Oh well.To answer the question: Yes.Don

I have some of the same regrets but this is something that has happened to Di and I a couple of times. We've gotten into a position where we moved too fast on a property and maybe should have rented for a year or two and really researched properties in the city and area before pulling the trigger. Oh well... it's spilt milk! We still have a great private backyard but sure would have been nice to be able to have acreage and be able to roam our entire property while naked.

This post was edited

My issue with that is that I have adult children with children and would like them to be able to visit me. Although I'm sure they'd be welcome to visit me at the nudist resort, I'm pretty certain that they would NOT do so. Thus, no matter how much I enjoyed living there, my kids would likely never come visit me.

This post was edited