if could retire

how many of us if could retire would do at a nudists resort? or not retired just live there?and go to work from there!

This topic was edited
RE:if could retire

Ifonly Ifonly..retiring to a nudist resort....would be a life long dream.....

This post was edited

well we got the membership and camper lot done just not not the time just yet! so its part time for now but so enjoyable

This post was edited

We are going to retire to a nudist resort. We would live in one now if there was one close enough to work.

This post was edited

I am retired. While the concept sounds interesting, I would not because my wife would not be willing to do so.

This post was edited

I have thought about it many times. Today someone said I was damaging the planet by flying home between holidays, I go on so many. But I can't decide which resort to chose. It would have to be in southern Europe for the warmth. So I'd probably have to learn Spanish.

This post was edited

I have thought about it many times. Today someone said I was damaging the planet by flying home between holidays, I go on so many. But I can't decide which resort to chose. It would have to be in southern Europe for the warmth. So I'd probably have to learn Spanish.

But you save a lot of water and electricity by having so little laundry. Probably makes up for the jet fuel

This post was edited

You might be able to find a location with bilingual staff and other British residents escaping the cold so you could phase into Spanish gradually.

This post was edited

The answer for me will be no as unless I move to a warmer country it will be too cold the be nude and I have too many other interests in the area where I live to give up which I don't want to do this.

This post was edited

I am already retired and in answer to the posted question. For me yes I would love to live in a nude free environment. The wife not so much, for reasons of her own, so doesnt look like well be relocating anytime soon. All good though can be nude at home almost always nude.

This post was edited

I have thought about living in a nudist community. I would love to be able to take my dog for a walk or go for a run while nude. Realistically, I believe we will look for our forever house that gives us the privacy to live nude as we like. In retirement, we would like to entertain in our house both our nudist and textiles friends. We also plan to travel. In our travels we will include nudist as well non nudist travels. I fully enjoy my opportunities to be nude and I hope my nude time will increase as I near retirement. But, I know there is and will be a balance. Living, full time, in a nudist community just might upset that balance.

This post was edited