RE:Did you tell your parents you're a nudist?

My parents never really liked nudity themselves, but they know I liked it, and thy know I am naked when I am at home. At my own home, that is, as I was never allowed to be naked at home when I still lived with them (except in my own bedroom),

This post was edited

I see myself only a few months as a nudist, but I'm nude in my house for a much longer time. My mother and one of my sisters knew a was always nude in my house and I didn't need to dress when they are visiting. Now my father, my brother and my 2 other sister all know I'm a nudist. They haven't visited my yet so I don't know how it will work when they do so. My best friend also know it and have visited me several times while I stayed nude, once his wife was with him. I stayed nude but she does not really like it so next time I don't know what I should do, as my friend says I have the right in my house to do as I wish.
Last month I made a 12 day trip through the States with an other friend. In our hotel rooms I was always naked, after I asked him I he had any problems with it.

This post was edited

I found copies for H&E a the UK nudist magazine in back of my Dads car, thought a first maybe mechanic left it there when car serviced, but eventually found more in his bedroom.
Was dared by a mate to skinny dip on a deserted beach and was instantly hooked especially after seeing pictures in magazine, eventuality tried it socially on a official naturist beach when I could drive. I then confessed to mt Dad where I had been, found out parents both went to naturist beaches when alone or on holiday, so joined them at 19 on local nudist beach. Two brothers never interested though, but went naked with parents many times after that, mainly on beach holidays or in garden on a sunny day.

This post was edited

We have always been open with people regarding who we are and being true to ourselves running our naturist resort means the entire community knows and no one is concerned. We stay clothed when necessary out of loving consideration for non naturist people if they visit.

Cheers

This post was edited

my Parents new growing up I liked being nude. I was caught quit a few times going nude when no one was home and I did not here them come home. They would tell to get dressed. After getting caught a few times they told me I can only be nude when one was home and not let anyone see me. They knew but never made a big deal about it .

This post was edited

I don't think that I have to tell my mom that I'm a nudist, She recently moves to my apt with me and see's me around the house when I'm home

This post was edited

I told my mother. She said she's fine with it as long as it's away from her.

This post was edited

Not directly. My mom was sick for many years and didn't see the need to piled on more unimportant stuff for her to think about or concern herself with. It really wasn't a priority for either of them to know. Wouldn't have changed our lives, at all, if they disapproved. My dad (stepdad) visited our house many times alone after my mom died. He came over for a BBQ and swim party. The grandkids were swimming and then got out to use the restroom they took off their bathing suits. When they were ready to get back into the pool, they got back in without a bathing suit. My dad asked, "what are you running here, a nudist colony!?" I just replied, "yup! It's just the way we live here and so do the grandkids when they visit and they want!" He didn't pursue the subject any further. But I did sorta tell him.

This post was edited

I told my Dad a year before he passed. He wanted to make another trip to Maui. He and my mom used to spend a month on Maui each year before she passed away. When he decided to go he asked me, my brother and sisters if someone would go with him, all we had to do was pay for flights as he had a condo rented for a couple weeks. The timing etc. all worked out for me to be the one to go. Before we left I told him clothes can really get uncomfortable for me, which is true, so I often go nude at home and I wanted to make sure hes okay if I did at the condo which he seemed think strange but said okay. I also told him I prefer nude beaches but if I have to wear something at a beach, I dont wear normal shorts, I tend to wear string side or even thong if I can. Finally I said, the condo is in Kihei near Little Beach, which is supposed to be one of the nicest nude beaches and if it works out Id like to go there one day while hes doing his own thing.

While there he was okay with my nudity in the condo, though I didnt go nude all the time as I did not want to push it. My swim attire on the beach did not seem to phase him. Most interesting though was was made plans for one day where he was going to go to the beach across from the condo to sit, enjoy the air and reminisce about his trips with my mom while I took the car to go to Little Beach. The day before that we were wandering around and he asked if I wanted to go find out where Little Beach was. So, following the info I had, we drove down, parked at Big Beach and walked to where you climb over the hill of an old lava flow He couldnt climb it but he at least helped me find where I would go so Id be better prepared. The next day e we able to do what we had planned and I got to go have a great day a Little Beach and he got some alone tim with his memories.

The last surprise was when he passed and the instructions for us kids handling their ashes were opened. My mom had written and both of them signed that they wanted us to take their ashes to be spread in Maui, so they could finally skinny dip in their favorite place. I wonder if they wouldve gone to Little Beach if theyd known about it when they were younger.

This post was edited

I never told my parents I was a nudist. When I lived with my parents I was naked whenever I could, when I was alone at home and at bedtime. I think I've been sleeping naked since I was 10 years old. After I got married I fully lived the nudist lifestyle at home by getting naked all the time.

This post was edited