spotted from the sky?

This morning shortly after I awoke I heard a low flying airplane. I went outside, nude of course, to my front yard to get the best view , keeping my ears tuned for the occasional car. A small plane was making repeated low passes over a field to the north. He was flying in an east west pattern. But for some reason his last pass he came south and flew directly over yard. I was clearly visible to the plane, maybe he saw me too.

This topic was edited
RE:spotted from the sky?

I was out sailing and had a drone buzz right around me . I just smiled and gave a wave.

This post was edited

It has happened to me a few times. Back in the 1970's I house shared with a flying instructor. It was a long, hot summer and I spent hours sunbathing naked in the back garden, only to see my house-mate bring his pupils flying low over me. Maybe 40 years later I was naked on a roof terrace with some other nudes. Two light aircraft flew over fairly low. We guessed they radioed their friends because several others followed. And another time I was on Torn nudist beach in Spain when a microlite made several low passes over us. We all got our cameras out and made to photograph him. He got the message and went away.

This post was edited

Last Summer I was in my back garden - NOT naked for once! A drone started buzzing back and forth overhead in a somewhat irritating manner so I went into my house and returned naked to give them something to look at! I've not been troubled by it again...

This post was edited

Last Summer I was in my back garden - NOT naked for once! A drone started buzzing back and forth overhead in a somewhat irritating manner so I went into my house and returned naked to give them something to look at! I've not been troubled by it again...

It was just checking you were OK (not struck down with the dreaded bug) and such unusual, clothed, behaviour caused them to keep looking

This post was edited