Here I go again!!!

Ive been challenged! More photos to come

Notice one of the pics Im in jack n the box drive thru

My boyfriend is my inspiration!!

This outside of my vehicle picture was taken by a MAJOR highway. In an area where state patrol usually sit to catch speeders!!
This was quick but huge for me.

This topic was edited
RE:Here I go again!!!

Brave lady ;-) Thanks for sharing.

This post was edited

Ive been challenged! More photos to comeNotice one of the pics Im in jack n the box drive thruMy boyfriend is my inspiration!!This outside of my vehicle picture was taken by a MAJOR highway. In an area where state patrol usually sit to catch speeders!!This was quick but huge for me.

Good for you! and if a driver looks at you, they were not looking at the road! Too bad you're far away, I'd drive up nude and the four us could drive and ride nude!

This post was edited

Lol!!! Thats a good one about the driver not looking at the road!!!!

This post was edited

Way to go glad you have a very supportive boyfriend. Keep it up

This post was edited

Way to go glad you have a very supportive boyfriend. Keep it up

This post was edited

Yoooo, very nice photos, I drove home naked a couple nights ago, definitely gonna commit to doing that more.

This post was edited

Ive been challenged! More photos to comeNotice one of the pics Im in jack n the box drive thruMy boyfriend is my inspiration!!This outside of my vehicle picture was taken by a MAJOR highway. In an area where state patrol usually sit to catch speeders!!This was quick but huge for me.

Way to go!

This post was edited

Glad you're getting the chance to be out driving naked. It does get addictive :)

This post was edited