RE:Do you have a favorite Coffee mug?coffee

I don't remember it being anything special. Just their logo that look like the sign on the marquee.

This post was edited
RE:Do you have a favorite Coffee mug?

A couple of years ago, my wife ordered two SS insulated mugs that fit in the small cup holders. I use mine daily as it fits everywhere and I believe they must've used my hand as the handle spec....it fits me perfectly. And ...the fly comment is quite good, also.

I agree. The handle is important. I often try the handle before I purchase a mug.

This post was edited

I have to another one. For a year I wanted an Ember smart mug to maintain temperature. But could never justify the cost. But someone was nice enough to get it for me for Christmas. Love it. Never have to heat up my coffee. But the battery does not last through my second cup. (I am a slow sipper) anyone ele have one of these?

This post was edited

While up North on a driving trip, we came across a store my loves to visit. There a tons of things to buy and before I could spot it, she had already picked up a coffee mug, refrig magnet and a sticker for my Hydroflask. She knows what I like! hahahahaha

This post was edited

Andy,
I couldn't resist buying this one many years ago while working in Boulder, CO.

This post was edited

You'd be sure that NO ONE will drink your coffee or from your cup!!! hahahahahahaha ;D

This post was edited

We have two full shelves of coffee cups in our cupboard.
They have a variety of sayings and shapes, all different.
I'm always curious, when we have company, which one they will pick.
I have a few favorites but like mixing it up.
I bought one for my wife that says "I'm out of estrogen and I have a gun"
My favorite is my H&E cup.

This post was edited

We are Green Bay Packer football fans of the NFL. We have lots of those mugs. But my favorite just a simple white mug that fits in my hand perfect

This post was edited

No favorite. But I do have four medium sized moving boxes packed full of coffee cups. Navy twenty years and always had cups from commands that I was attached to. Have and had a number of novelty cups, pink titty cup, penis cup and a number of others. Not sure of the number anymore but at last count there were nearly two hundred different cups and mugs. Been carrying them around now for twenty six years, and have added a few more over the years.

This post was edited

Thats ALOT of cups!!! Wow!!

Thank you for your service.

This post was edited