Do you have a favorite Coffee mug?

Do you have a favorite Coffee mug? A mug that is special to you? Or is any mug ok to drink your Coffee from?

:-))

This topic was edited
RE:Do you have a favorite Coffee mug?

Yes we do. We had them made many years ago in Gatlinburg Tn. They're just a clear cup with our names etched on them. She usually drinks out of the one with my name and I drink out of hers. :-)

This post was edited

I love my Starbucks thermal mug that keeps my coffee very warm. My wife's favorite mug was a present from her son. He had played hockey from an early age and when he was about 8-9 years old went to a chaperoned youth hockey camp in Minnesota for a few weeks without Mom.
Sitting in the airport waiting to board the plane home he decided that he needed to bring Mom a souvenir. He ran into the nearest gift shop and grabbed a coffee mug imprinted with Minnesota at the top, and an illustration of a fly fisherman casting. He never noticed or understood in all his earnest innocence the phrase below the illustration. Cynthia still cracks up every time she reads, "The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Fly!"

This post was edited

I love my Starbucks thermal mug that keeps my coffee very warm. My wife's favorite mug was a present from her son. He had played hockey from an early age and when he was about 8-9 years old went to a chaperoned youth hockey camp in Minnesota for a few weeks without Mom.Sitting in the airport waiting to board the plane home he decided that he needed to bring Mom a souvenir. He ran into the nearest gift shop and grabbed a coffee mug imprinted with Minnesota at the top, and an illustration of a fly fisherman casting. He never noticed or understood in all his earnest innocence the phrase below the illustration. Cynthia still cracks up every time she reads, "The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Fly!"

Now that's funny! ;DDD

This post was edited

I would have to say my favorite is the mug with my companys name on it, will be having nude coffee next week for sure as we close on our house Tuesday.

This post was edited

Mine is a 16oz stainless steel vacuum insulated mug. It keeps the coffee and tea hot and the beer cold longer. I do have a few other mugs I keep at work like the 'Big Dam Mug' I got at the Hoover Dam tourist center that is extra large and great for comments...it just doesn't keep the coffee hot too long because of the increase surface area causes more thermal dispersion :(

This post was edited

A couple of years ago, my wife ordered two SS insulated mugs that fit in the small cup holders. I use mine daily as it fits everywhere and I believe they must've used my hand as the handle spec....it fits me perfectly. And ...the fly comment is quite good, also.

This post was edited

I used to have one with a picture of my kids on it but it recently passed on to be super glued back together and used as a pen holder on my desk. Now looking for a new favorite. Currently have a full cup with a small amount of kahlua.

This post was edited

Mine caries the words "I you must undress me with your eyes please fold my clothes neatly".

This post was edited

I love my Starbucks thermal mug that keeps my coffee very warm. My wife's favorite mug was a present from her son. He had played hockey from an early age and when he was about 8-9 years old went to a chaperoned youth hockey camp in Minnesota for a few weeks without Mom.Sitting in the airport waiting to board the plane home he decided that he needed to bring Mom a souvenir. He ran into the nearest gift shop and grabbed a coffee mug imprinted with Minnesota at the top, and an illustration of a fly fisherman casting. He never noticed or understood in all his earnest innocence the phrase below the illustration. Cynthia still cracks up every time she reads, "The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Fly!"

:- DDD Hilarious!!!!

This post was edited

At home I drink from a white china cup like the ones that cafes and diners have used for almost a century. Mine has the Eddie Bauer imprint and I got it in the late 1980's when I opened a credit card with them. On the road I use a yeti-like stainless steel mug that was a membership premium for the Delta Wildfowl organization. That thing will keep coffee hot for 3-4 hours.

This post was edited