RE:Another drive. Nothing too daring.

Good for you, so far I have only driven nude at night. I hope to do a day nude drive soon, keep on going.

I have only driven naked in the daytime.

This post was edited

I've driven to the nude beach or Cypress Cove bottomless a few times but have always worn a shirt. Not because I'm worried of being seen shirtless (it's Florida) but because I don't like the seat belt rubbing on my chest hairs. I wear a very thin t-shirt or work out shirt. Still feels very freeing letting the boys hang out. I do have the gym shorts ready to slip on if needed. Not interested in getting caught or labeled a perv.

My wife does not like me doing this so only when I'm on my own. Am planning a 9 hour trip to North Carolina in a few days. Just me and my dogs. They don't mind.

This post was edited

My wife doesn't like me to drive nude either and I am usually driving a convertible when I am alone sonI don't drive nude.

This post was edited

I love to drive nude. Usually when I am heading to the beach I strip down while driving. When I pass the ranger station to enter the beach I just toss my shorts on top of me to cover myself Incase they stop me but I have an annual pass for parking so they dont stop me. Once I get to the parking spot I step out of the car and toss on the shorts I wear down to the beach.

This post was edited

I live in a community of about 40,000. Once I am out of my driveway and moving, i am totally nude day or night when it is warm enough. One of the main streets goes right by the police headquarters and I drive it nude no problem. It is a liberating feeling driving nude through town in broad daylight. I have not been seen, nor do I want to, it just feels so free.

This post was edited

I am usually driving a convertible when I am alone sonI don't drive nude.

Why? Be truly liberated and drive the convertible nude, top down

This post was edited

My wife doesn't like me to drive nude either and I am usually driving a convertible when I am alone sonI don't drive nude.

Oh lawd...u ain't drove nude unless your in a convertible with the top down....lol

This post was edited

Glad to hear you enjoyed the drive. As a box truck driver I am always on the lookout for passing nudists in automobiles and as of this date have not seen one! If they would take the time to look over they would see a naked driver in the box truck! I often leave our facility around 6AM and spend the entire day driving nude. Most people are oblivious to this these days due to time spent playing with their mobile devices while driving.
I generally dress upon arrival at my stops and undress as soon as the vehicle is started again. Major cities are no issue as most are way too busy trying to get somewhere thirty minutes ago! I have found if I drive 65 on the interstate as do most truckers this makes most other auto's pass you in the left lane. One advantage of a box truck is a higher seat height off the ground making it impossible for auto passengers to view your lower half, however other large trucks and box trucks can view everything if I am passing them. This actually happened a month ago while traffic had stopped due to construction and another box truck ended up right beside me. The male driver was quite surprised when he looked over. I just smiled at him as we moved on again!
If you really want a rush, try this some day!
Occasionally I feel really daring and will store my clothes in the rear of the truck which means I have to undress behind the truck, walk around naked and drive off. The feeling of knowing you have no safety net sitting beside you in the seat can be a real high! Also when stopping, you have to repeat the process to collect your clothing! I also find it quite challenging and rewarding to refuel in this same scenario, pulling up at the pump, getting out completely naked and refueling while attempting to remain unseen, I have had other patrons pull up to the same pump and use the opposite side completely oblivious to my nakedness!

On occasion I will leave my home in my pick-up truck completely naked (no clothes) and drive to our weekend home in the country about an hours drive. I have had to be careful of neighbors that happen to be outside upon arrival! So far so good!
Enjoy your naked drive today!

This post was edited

I am usually driving a convertible when I am alone sonI don't drive nude.Why? Be truly liberated and drive the convertible nude, top down

The USis much less tolerant of nudity than England and France.

This post was edited

Glad to hear you enjoyed the drive. As a box truck driver I am always on the lookout for passing nudists in automobiles and as of this date have not seen one! If they would take the time to look over they would see a naked driver in the box truck! I often leave our facility around 6AM and spend the entire day driving nude. Most people are oblivious to this these days due to time spent playing with their mobile devices while driving.I generally dress upon arrival at my stops and undress as soon as the vehicle is started again. Major cities are no issue as most are way too busy trying to get somewhere thirty minutes ago! I have found if I drive 65 on the interstate as do most truckers this makes most other auto's pass you in the left lane. One advantage of a box truck is a higher seat height off the ground making it impossible for auto passengers to view your lower half, however other large trucks and box trucks can view everything if I am passing them. This actually happened a month ago while traffic had stopped due to construction and another box truck ended up right beside me. The male driver was quite surprised when he looked over. I just smiled at him as we moved on again!If you really want a rush, try this some day!Occasionally I feel really daring and will store my clothes in the rear of the truck which means I have to undress behind the truck, walk around naked and drive off. The feeling of knowing you have no safety net sitting beside you in the seat can be a real high! Also when stopping, you have to repeat the process to collect your clothing! I also find it quite challenging and rewarding to refuel in this same scenario, pulling up at the pump, getting out completely naked and refueling while attempting to remain unseen, I have had other patrons pull up to the same pump and use the opposite side completely oblivious to my nakedness!On occasion I will leave my home in my pick-up truck completely naked (no clothes) and drive to our weekend home in the country about an hours drive. I have had to be careful of neighbors that happen to be outside upon arrival! So far so good!Enjoy your naked drive today!

Then do you have no clothing for the entire weekend or do you keep some ar your country home?

This post was edited