NEW HOUSEKEEPER COMING

eye need your help. I am going to interview male & female housekepper.
Will ask that they come every other week, I have a one bedroom apartment
with bath & kitchen ( side note: I have a large photo gallery of pictures of my
clothing optional travel trips mostly nude in two rooms )
I will have my regular street clothes on for the interviews
How do I share with them that I am a AANR nudust ?

This topic was edited
RE:NEW HOUSEKEEPER COMING

I would think that the pictures would make it known.
Will you be there when they are working?

This post was edited

Such a small space...clean it yourself and stay naked without involving others.

Simple.

This post was edited

Are you planning on being in when they are cleaning, and if so would you want to be naked? If not then not sure any mention of your naturism is needed. Let them have a good look round at the interview and if they say anything about the photos then discuss, otherwise keep quiet. What you do when they arent there is none of their business.
If they turn down the job then maybe they saw the photos and took objection to them. If so no great loss.

This post was edited

How do I share with them that I am a AANR nudust ?
Show them your AANR membership card.

An interview is usually an information sharing type meeting. They'll be wanting to know who they're working for and what, exactly, is expected of them. Among other things, you might tell them they'll probably run across nude photos and just show them your card. That may be the end of the interview or it may not. If they say "No way" and get up and leave, so be it. Or, they may be ok with photos but have questions about your state of dress/undress while they're working. You can take it from there.

This post was edited

I would think that if they are a legit and professional business they would be more about the job then you personal life. Stop and think how many other ways could they be offended in your home. They may be more judgemental on how you upkeep your house between visits. Maybe nik naks upset them. Cleaning them is tedious you know. Is your pic on the wall any different than a nude piece of art in the home. Im sure it may be moreso a conversation piece between them then a mention to you. I wouldn't say though because they accepted your pics that they would accept your actual being nude around them.

This post was edited

Just be sure that they know that the possibility of you being nude may come up sometime in their employment!

This post was edited

eye need your help. I am going to interview male & female housekepper.Will ask that they come every other week, I have a one bedroom apartmentwith bath & kitchen ( side note: I have a large photo gallery of pictures of myclothing optional travel trips mostly nude in two rooms )I will have my regular street clothes on for the interviewsHow do I share with them that I am a AANR nudust ?

If you are expecting to be nude when they are cleaning your place, then you definitely need to be upfront and honest and tell them that you are a nudist, live nude and will be nude when they come to clean. Tell them about your photos and ask them if they will bother them. Be courteous of the fact that your nude photos or your nudity may make them uncomfortable and don't try and make a point by forcing them to encounter either if they are.

We had a house cleaner for many years. Before she came to clean the very first time, we spoke to her about our lifestyle. We explained that we would not be nude when she was cleaning and we were home but that there were photos/pictures/art of nudes in our bedroom and in our "travel room," (a room with momentos, photos and art of all our travels). She appreciated us letting her know and took us on as clients without hesitation.

Be smart, be kind, be considerate. Tell these people right up front what they may encounter or will encounter and let them decide if they want to provide this service for you.

This post was edited

Tell them that you would rather be nude if that wouldn't offend them.

This post was edited

Like others here I have a housekeeper every two weeks. First of all I only interview candidates recommended by friends and or someone I trust their opinions. I've discussed this issue with some of them and come up with this.

The important part of deciding on someone is "Are they willing to do what you want done?", Will they be dependable in showing up on their appointed scheduled time? Once I come to the conclusion that they are viable I bring up other points. One of which is nudity.

I am not nude all the time around the house so I explain to the person before I agree to hire them that they can expect me to once in a while to be swimming nude in the pool, I will change clothes occasionally when they are there. I may shower occasionally. I explain that I will not purposely be nude in front of them, but do expect it. I explain that I my nudity is not a sexual advance toward them. I do not expect them to be nude because I am, but if you want to skinny dip in my pool to relax go ahead.

I will be nude if it is convenient to what I am doing - it is my place of residence. If they agree we are one step closer. I avoid any nudity the first time they are there. But I do make it a point to be nude in front of her the second time. After that I will mention that I am going to take a shower. If she wishes to avoid my nudity she can work in another part of the house until I am done.

About half the time they would do just that, other times just continue working right there. I have stood in front of her and undressed as we conversed, with no sexual intent.

I have had a couple housekeepers who were also masseuses and they would come prepared for that and be compensated accordingly. I have had a couple affairs with the housekeeper, but that just doesn't work out in the long run.

Basically you hire a housekeeper for a certain function and expect to live your life as you normally would with certain attention to care.

This post was edited

You received some good advice. In short just be upfront and candid with them.

This post was edited