RE:Thinning pubic hair

I'm 61 and my pubic hair used to be tight and curly and now matches the rest of my body hair, long and straight. Very long.(close to 4" in length. I now have to manscape to keep from looking like Bigfoot.

This post was edited

I just wish the hair on the top of my head was as resilient as the hair on the rest of my body appears to be.

This post was edited

Yes, as I have gotten older, my body hair has greatly changed. My legs have almost no hair on them anymore. I have been trimming my pubic hair for many years now. Sometimes I keep it trimmed really short or, like now, I keep it shaved smooth. During prostate cancer treatment with radiation and hormone therapy, I feel my hair got much thinner.

This post was edited

I'm 55 and noticed my body hair is thinning after my cancer treatment too. My thyroid drugs also have an effect. At this age, who cares. Enjoy life LOL

This post was edited

I shave all of mine. Cleaner looking than just a little hair. Just my opinion. lol

This post was edited

I noticed a couple of years ago my pubes are thinning out. And my belly is getting flabbier. Darn old age. LOL

This post was edited

No, not thinning, more like they grew longer (so my dick looked smaller). And then the first grey hairs showed up That was the sign to go smooth. Looks better an feels better in sports.

This post was edited

i'm a smoothie been that way for years now and now in my 60's i'm always curious if i was to let it grow out how much would it and how gray i would be but it has slowed growing over the years so it would take a while i'm sure and when it gets stubby i pull out the bodygroomer clip back to what i like best. the guys i'm with and 1/2 i see at camp are bushy and the ones my age have the gray pubes some thick but most sparse.

This post was edited

I wouldn't object to mine thinning; easier maintenance! Ha! Like others, I do notice that it is grayer than it once was. And, it always seems the way - you have hair where you don't want it and no hair where you do want it. But, hey life is great - GO NAKED!

This post was edited

What can you do. Youre correct, on old people hair tends to grow where you dont want it. I could live without the ear hair, uni-brow, and worst of all nose hair. I guess at least nose hair serves a purpose. With men especially, Im not sure what the purpose of pubic hair is anyway. Ive taken the week whacker to my pubic hair and it come back with a-vengeance.

This post was edited