Gettin into nudism

I am 17 years old and I live in Ireland. Could anyone give me advice on what to do because I have been researching nudism for a couple of months and have been tying it out while I am home alone. Any advice?/span

This topic was edited
RE: Gettin into nudism

My first advice would be to correct your typo. You mistakenly typed 17 when I am sure you meant to type 18. Other than that I would say to spend time reading as many of the past threads as you can. There is a lot of good info and any question you are likely to have has probably already been answered.

This post was edited

ok thanks guy im 18 in october :)

This post was edited

I am 17 years old and I live in Ireland. Could anyone give me advice on what to do because I have been researching nudism for a couple of months and have been tying it out while I am home alone. Any advice?
r4 card wii wireless controllers wii game hdd

/span
You mistakenly typed 17 when I am sure you meant to type 18. Other than that I would say to spend time reading as many of the past threads as you can. There is a lot of good info and any question you are likely to have has probably already been answered.

This post was edited

If your 17 then your uinderage to be on this site which means you lied on your profile so it's time to go and return when your of legal age. I don't mean to be cruel but you can get the site owner into plenty of hot water if discovered.

This post was edited

If your 17 then your uinderage to be on this site which means you lied on your profile so it's time to go and return when your of legal age. I don't mean to be cruel but you can get the site owner into plenty of hot water if discovered.
You mean someone lied to get on this site? I am shocked, next thing you know they will get certified and be a true nudists.

This post was edited

Why do old posts keep coming back up, and alot of times by a no profile person.

Please note the line of spam in post #5

This post was edited

I am 17 years old and I live in Ireland. Could anyone give me advice on what to do because I have been researching nudism for a couple of months and have been tying it out while I am home alone. Any advice?/span

Since the original post is over 10 months old, it means you are now over 18 and legal to be here.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I am 17 years old and I live in Ireland. Could anyone give me advice on what to do because I have been researching nudism for a couple of months and have been tying it out while I am home alone. Any advice?/spanEvery first saturday of the month is naked swim and sauna in Dublin

This post was edited

OK. Here's some generic advice that I would give to anyone who is a novice and would like to join into social nudism. Being a home nudist is easy for anyone to do but making that leap into social nudism is like jumping out of a perfectly good airplane. You're very comfortable with your clothes on but you feel there's much to gain by giving nudism a try.
I hope this will be of help to anyone wishing to experience of the wonderful world of nudism.
Here goes: Remember, a towel is a nudist's best friend. Always have one with you. If you're at a beach, a club or a resort you can take your clothes off and still be covered by the towel. You can then walk around and meet people with the towel covering the parts that you're not ready to reveal to the world. As you get more comfortable, you can let the towel slip and reveal a little more. When you want to sit, you'll need the towel to sit on, as nudists NEVER put their bare bottoms on any of the furniture. As a first time male the towel will be your security blanket in case your friend doesn't get the memo that nudism is not a sexual thing and he doesn't need to get excited about anything.
Different countries have a variety of laws about nudism and the age of consent. I would advise that everyone obey the laws of the country in which they find themselves.

This post was edited