RE:TrueNudist is dying little by little and they do nothing to save her

If there is an issue with "pending" photo's being viewable that is a separate issue and I will look into it.Thank you

The issue with "pending" photos is that they aren't pending anymore. They go straight to being viewable. If moderators are really approving them, they aren't doing their job.
And I'm not just talking about the main gallery. They may be being moderated. I'm talking about users profile galleries.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

the most females profiles in chatroom are fake, with stolen pic from google, erotic sites,or other users.... it happend every day and noone care of it, myab 3-4 in chaat room are certified females,other are fake, never chat,never go on cam.... it better to be 3 real females and couples then 10000 fake...

This post was edited

Apologies but you are talking out of your ass Cobeachbum. We had photo mods who approve/deny each and every picture. We also are extremely diligent about this and per the FOSTA Bill we take this matter seriously. We've had an insane amount of BOTS come through in batches, as some are tied to affiliate accounts and these pesty people think it's an easy way to make cash. Then we have our spammers looking to make some cash from folks eager to "chat" with a good looking person. Either way whatever it is, we remove the fake accounts if and when we become aware of them. We take this matter seriously.Feel free to do your part by flagging and or messaging me with users as others do daily. We are taking responsibility and we have fantastic users who are helpful in this matter. So YES, I teamtrue2 and our small group of picture moderators do look at each photo, depending on who approving at the time.If there is an issue with "pending" photo's being viewable that is a separate issue and I will look into it.Thank you

Thank You, Teamtrue2,

I leave the friend requests up and notice the number in the red box drop from time to time as fakes are removed. Also in the "my activity" I leave them there also, and I see the fakes disappearing from there also ;-) Another indicator is a group shows recent activity, but nothing obvious till I look closer and notice a fake is gone;-) So I know someone is doing something ;-)

Is there a way to have the computer look for web links and phone #'s in new accounts and block the accounts before they get started?

Thanks again,
Gordy

This post was edited

This site was semi-useful 10 years ago. Now, it seems to be mostly a gathering place for perverts and people looking to get their jollies. Many of the TRUE Nudists I met here 10 years ago are long gone. I keep hoping it will go back to the way it was.

This post was edited

Jeep wrote:

Now, it seems to be mostly a gathering place for perverts and people looking to get their jollies. Many of the TRUE Nudists I met here 10 years ago are long gone. I keep hoping it will go back to the way it was.

I'm fairly new here, but I hope you're not lumping me in with "perverts and people looking to get their jollies." And I've met a few people here who seem to be the real deal. The real problem is that there isn't much else around, so we have to put up with the spam in our messaging.

I've joined a couple of other boards, but they're not as active as this one. But I do have a dream that somebody will come up with a board that includes seriously committed men and women, and excludes the trollers and phishers. I'll get a private message with the URL and go visit that board, and find friends there that I've met on this board along with another contingent of people that have given up on this board, but would welcome a forum that they were comfortable with. Yeah, I'm a dreamer, but we've got to have dreams.

This post was edited

Of Late I have really grown tired of True Nudist the web site, and stopped checking it daily as I once did, all I see are this person is now friends with that person , but I did read this topic as the subject title caught my eye and as my profile is set to private, I probably should explain why this is the case.
My wife and I are not secretive about our lifestyle choices at all, in fact we are proud naturist. We are very active in the naturist scene and wish more were also, I am currently the president of the Australian Naturist Federation and members of two other nudist clubs here in the Sydney area, so why the private setting? I also suspect a number of others would be the same reasoning.
When I first signed up to True Nudist I was flooded with friend requests, from single males and obvious fake accounts, so locked my pics to friends only. Now as those that have gone through the certified process, like myself would that a couple of years ago an option was added so you know who can see or who looks at your profile and what they have viewed, or at least tried to view, as I locked my pics to friends only, quite a number of "friends" were looking at pics only, without looking any further this was distressing to us, to the point that my wife wanted to have nothing to do with it, but I suspect a lot just to wanted to look at our pics as they were no longer available as public, and marked as friends only, my reason for this line of thought is next to none took the time to read our profile.
Since making our profile private, we have received a few friend requests but nothing like previously. But we have to say even though we have tried to make friends here on this site, through sending PMs and the like, it would seem that most here are just here for the pics and not to make friendships.
We are real naturists and here to make friends ships only we are not here to swap pics as a lot are requesting, or nor are we here to meet up for play all of which we have been asked for on a nudist/naturist site.
If people are true nudist/naturist I am more than happy to have conversations via PM or even meet up at some location for a coffee and a social day out

This post was edited