RE:Deliberate or natural?

It's probably a case of wanting what you haven't got but I too would like a foreskin, had it removed at birth, not my choice.

How is the restoration going? How long does it take? Is it worth-while? How do you do it?

Any advice? Pro's & Con's.

Cheers, SBN.

This post was edited

Mine is deliberate, I like the feel of it pulled back, however after I masturbate the skin comes back over the head, I just keep pushing it back again, I go commando sot it feels much nicer, I am too old now to get the skin cut off but I would like to.

This post was edited

My foreskin covers my whole head. So I retract it deliberately. I love the feeling of a slight breeze on my exposed glans. Like this morning where I am sitting on the porch drinking coffee.

This post was edited

Both!

This post was edited

Mine is deliberately retracted, otherwise it would cover the head. I love the feeling of being completely exposed when naked with others, every part of me on display.

This post was edited

I said this 4 years ago:-

Mine would completely cover the head if I didn't keep it pulled back. Once pulled back it stays there quite happily. .

Now it is naturally pulled back. It refuses to move forward over the head.

This post was edited

I have a short foreskin so my head always shows when Im naked. I like the look of a penis with a short foreskin. I also like ladies checking it out when Im on a nudist beach

This post was edited

I go both ways, covered and pulled back.

This post was edited