Nude or Not

If someone is covered with a towel or blanket, but not wearing any clothing, Would you consider them to be nude?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude or Not

I've slept nude for the past 20-30 years but even tho I'm always under the covers I still consider myself nude!!

This post was edited

Depends on the situation, at home or on a nudebeach then you are not nude but also not dressed. If you are in a public place, like a mall, then you might feel naked, but as long as other people don't see your pubics then you are a little underdressed. If everybody can see your pubics then you are naked.

This post was edited

Strange question.

If you are wearing a towel then you are not nude..... thats simple enough.

Is it a nudist or a non nudist whos wearing the towel, is what we really need to know first.

This post was edited

"If someone is covered with a towel or blanket, but not wearing any clothing, Would you consider them to be nude?"

Returning from the CO beach with just a towel wrapped around me seemed to pass the non-nude test.

If I failed to hold it in place, it was likely to have failed.

This post was edited

The towel meets the code for TV, so wearing it should be considered not nude. That assumes that it is big enough that there is an overlap that the wind could not defeat.

This post was edited

The towel meets the code for TV, so wearing it should be considered not nude. That assumes that it is big enough that there is an overlap that the wind could not defeat.

True. From the little I've seen of soap operas, sometimes I think that they spend more on towels than shirts!

This post was edited