Natural

I think this is a great topic as I am sure that there are many people out there who are U.K. shaved and we need to shout about it! Pubes are natural and we shouldnt be ashamed of them!

This topic was edited
RE:Natural

Agree with you 100%. An impressive bush is an impressive bush, of course - but we haven't all been born with the same physical attributes, including how hairy we are. We're all different and we should all value each other for what we are naturally. That to me is the most basic credo of nudism.

This post was edited

Agree 100%. Nudist isnt about trying to be something youre not

This post was edited

Thank you for getting back so quickly. We're both obviously singing from the same hymn sheet this Sunday morning!

This post was edited

Maybe pubes are like haircuts and both clean shaven and full natural bush should be celebrated. I remember when the basketball player Michael Jordan first showed up clean shaven when full afros were more the norm. He tranformed baldness from being something for old men to clean and sexy.
Whatever look we sport, we can do it with style and confidence!
I also believe that our physique under our pubes is more important than our affinity or disregard of razors. We need to be vital, healthy men first and foremost.

This post was edited

Naturally, we should all respect each other's personal choices, so long as they do not infring on other individuals' personal choices also. It's what makes open, intelligent discussions such as these interesting.

This post was edited

I think there is a lot of pressure to shave as it is considered the norm", which is a pity

This post was edited

as my name on here suggests i am in favour of natural bushes on both men and women. i know we all have a choice about body hair but for me shaved just looks odd on adults. i am very proud of how hairy my bush is and never touch it and the same with the rest of my body hair. and all this talk about it being unclean is just nonsense in fact its more hygienic to have body hair where it is meant to be! i know that when i was young i couldnt wait to grow pubic hair and when it started at age 12 i was really excited and glad as were most of my mates. keep the bush!!

This post was edited

I think pubes are there for a reason,,,they provide a "nest" for our genitals,,,and help to reduce friction and rubbing which over time can cause damage and greatly reduce sensitivity.

This post was edited

agree it grows for a reason just like armpit hair and any other body hair

This post was edited

I have joked about this topic before, I tried shaving once, in my early 20s, and it just looked bizarre. The rest of my body is hairy, so to shave only my pubes made the area look like a crop circle in the middle of a field, LOL.

This post was edited