Naked at home in Georgia

Hey yall, Hope youre having a fabulous time. Hows your pandemic nudism experiences going? Were working from home and just naked all the time nowits great. Any others in Georgia?

This topic was edited
RE:Naked at home in Georgia

When my house is warm enough its great. The movement of air about my body feels amazing. I have a glass front door so I did have to hang a towel Im front of it.

This post was edited

South of Atlanta here near the Hampton area. Still mostly home nudist and sometimes webcam for me. I do go to the aquatic center in Clayton County sometimes but it doesn't get as much use as it used to get.

This post was edited

I'm in Atlanta. There aren't many people up here (it seems) that are serious about having nude time so often I don't have many places to go be nude anyway. The saunas are open again so I go once in awhile....mostly just sit nude in my gym sauna though. However just this weekend I did a trip up to Kentucky. Went to and from, completely nude the entire time. Same with my trip to Savannah a couple weeks ago. So I guess thats how Ive been getting most of my nude time in.

This post was edited

I'm in Atlanta. There aren't many people up here (it seems) that are serious about having nude time so often I don't have many places to go be nude anyway. The saunas are open again so I go once in awhile....mostly just sit nude in my gym sauna though. However just this weekend I did a trip up to Kentucky. Went to and from, completely nude the entire time. Same with my trip to Savannah a couple weeks ago. So I guess thats how Ive been getting most of my nude time in.

Plenty of nude folks around ATL. Pandemic has made things shut down a lot. But it's going to turn around quick with the vaccines. I'm excited about that. Just had my first shot last week!

But I am in ATL and I am down to HON. I am often looking to recruit people to go boating at Lake Lanier, which is a fun way to be naked.

This post was edited

Ahhh I guess I just attract the wrong type of "nudists" then. Most people contacting me always want things to be sexual, so I've come in contact with very few actual True Nudists.

This post was edited

Ahhh I guess I just attract the wrong type of "nudists" then. Most people contacting me always want things to be sexual, so I've come in contact with very few actual True Nudists.

Ha. Well that's not Georgia exclusive problem. That's a problem with this site in general. Which is super annoying because if you really want to hook up, there are 1000 apps and sites dedicated to hooking up, full of people who are also looking to hook up. Getting on a nudist site to hook up seems like a frustrating process process. LOL.

This post was edited

I'm in the Atl area (ITP) and working from home full time since Covid. Nude indoors most of the time except during the colder months and during video conference calls. LOL Looking forward to the day when we can be in person social again.

This post was edited

We had great weather this past weekend, hit 80 one day. I got a good head start on my summer tan. It felt good to get some sun on my cheeks after being closed in for the winter butt almost burned.
Still went to Jeju once a month through the winter months. The steam room and sauna stayed operational all through the pandemic.
It's satisfying nude time but no where near as enjoyable as being outside on a sunny day in the yard.
I love to burn my brush in the back pit with a few beers. It's so relaxing! Just have to watch out for hot embers and the thorny brush.
I did get a bit scratched up but it was was still better to be nude. My skin will heal.

This post was edited

Part time Georgian true nudist here. In the northeast mountains when Im there. Get up that way about every other month. Always up for social nudity when we can safely. Got my first shot this week, so almost ready to be with friends again!

This post was edited