Answering the door nude

Who likes to answer the door nude?
We are a couple who spend almost all our time indoors nude. About a year ago my husband put a towel around himself to answer the door to the pizza guy. He saw me nude in the kitchen. He was very excited and told my husband he was a lucky man. He told me and i found it a turn on. So next time he came my husband dared me to answer it nude. He loved it and so did we. So I then started to be in view whenever anyone called and moved on to answering the door nude all the time now. I have gotten some great reactions and am always looking for new ways to be seen now.

This topic was edited
RE:Answering the door nude

answering the door naked for the pizza guy is a total bucket list item for me. ive not done it yet, but I will.

This post was edited

answering the door naked for the pizza guy is a total bucket list item for me. ive not done it yet, but I will.

Oh you have to do it. It is such a buzz. Lockdown is great for deliveries. I have the chance to answer the door nude almost everyday now.

This post was edited

No chance of answering the door naked to the pizza guy (or girl) round here - there are no pizza deliveries.

This post was edited

No chance of answering the door naked to the pizza guy (or girl) round here - there are no pizza deliveries.

Is there home delivery for other kinds of food?

This post was edited

answering the door naked for the pizza guy is a total bucket list item for me. ive not done it yet, but I will.Don't have pizza delivery out where I live, but we do have FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, Propane, etc.

This post was edited

I've been thinking about doing the same but haven't yet.

This post was edited

My amazon delivery guy always knocks even if it would fit in the post box. He always has plenty of time for me too. He says i make his day. These delivery guys have had it tough in the last year so i think they deserve something to cheer them up.

This post was edited

These delivery guys have had it tough in the last year so i think they deserve something to cheer them up.
I'm not sure that the sight of an old man like me naked would make anybody's day!

This post was edited

These delivery guys have had it tough in the last year so i think they deserve something to cheer them up.I'm not sure that the sight of an old man like me naked would make anybody's day!

You might be surprised.

This post was edited

answering the door naked for the pizza guy is a total bucket list item for me. ive not done it yet, but I will.Don't have pizza delivery out where I live, but we do have FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, Propane, etc.

No food delivery at all?

This post was edited