RE:Answering the Door

I have answered my door fully nude with no attempt to hid for years now. My house can barely be seen from the road because of all the trees, is set 50 yards back from the road, and my porch as a four-foot barrier on the edge. I can stand fully nude out on my porch without any concern that someone might see me.

Not enough houses close enough together to entice Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, or Trick-or-treaters to go door-to-door in this area. There are two classes of people who come up to my front door. Delivery people and nudist friends. The nudist friends just walk in -- some drive over to my house in the nude.

This post was edited

Hasn't happened yet lately but I am sure it will. But about 43 years ago I did. the girl I was dating lived with her nudist same age female cousin and we were all sitting around nude and her boy friend stopped by early as we were going to be going out and had not dressed yet. His comment was, "are we staying in tonight"? I'll let you ponder that...

This post was edited

I too asked about this. It has become my favourite hobby. I answer the door naked now all the time and love it. I have only gotten very positive reactions. The pizza guy always reminds us to ask for him by name. The postman knocks with letters and is never in a rush when i answer. I will have to say they never hang around as much when husband answers the door but he hasn't gad any negative experiences either. I do get a buzz out of being naked with a dressed stranger. It feels naughty but nice.

This post was edited

I told my new neighbor that I was a nudist and we skinny dipped in the pool. He thought that was cool, but had never seen me nude, as I've always put on shorts to answer the door. He txt me to see if I wanted to have a cocktail and I said c'mon over. When the doorbell rang, I opened the door, fully nude. He just laughed and said he wasn't surprised and headed in for drinks. We sat by the pool for a couple hrs, me fully nude the whole time. He declined my offer to join me. That was my first and only time to date

This post was edited