RE:Pool or darts

Pool definitely pool

This post was edited

Im not really all that good at pool so darts for me, not that Im any better at them as well but better than pool.

This post was edited

It's a fun time to throw darts. Some of those people think it's life or death to win. I thought when throwing darts my advantage was it didn't matter if I came out on the bottom. One of Luanns friends has been in a dart league for many years and I would bet I could beat her but I don't really care. As much as she gets amped up when she has an off night I say no thanks.

This post was edited

When we were young, my dad thought it would be great to put up a dart board in our bedroom and hung it from the closet door. There were more holes in the closet door than on the dart board! My mom, not so happy. My dad finally took it down when he got tired of filling holes in the door and walls. :DDD

This post was edited

Love both - Pool causes you to bend over the table so for those wanting a little more 'action' Pool is probably the better choice. Make sure not to get in the way of the darts - ouch.

This post was edited

Pool, would be worried about sharp implements while naked LOL

This post was edited

pool, she loves the game and looks so good when playing, sadly we have no table, but a close friend does

This post was edited

Don't have a pool table, but have played a lot naked Darts, even strip darts.

This post was edited

Maybe Im the only one but I totally vote darts. Both games can be as social or competitive as you make it. I guess i might change my vote to keep doing both naked.

This post was edited

Pool for me nothing like looking at naked people bent over a pool table :)

This post was edited