First nude hike of 2021

The weather here in Iowa has finally been nice enough for outdoor nudity. Had a nice hike yesterday in a county park. A couple of beers may have been consumed as well.

This topic was edited
RE:First nude hike of 2021

This post was edited

Yep

This post was edited

That sounds like fun!!! I actually got out and tanned in my backyard while my husband and one kid were home this past weekend. I just told husband I was going to lay out naked. He was like oh god I dont think hes a fan! But I dont care. My son knows and is cool with it. I wanted to lay out today but too much to do and its cloudy.

One day Im gonna make it up there and hang with you guys.

Your pics in the group are so cute!!

This post was edited

The weather here in Iowa has finally been nice enough for outdoor nudity. Had a nice hike yesterday in a county park. A couple of beers may have been consumed as well.
Nice I've been taking walks in our woods as well lately feels good to finally feel the warmth of the sun

This post was edited

The weather certainly has gotten better and is perfect for a hike. I will have to scout the few trails near me before I get naked. Hopefully, I will have time off soon to get out. It would be fantastic to have a backyard to be nude in. I would probably get a lot more of the outdoor chores done. Well, maybe not. I could see myself sitting in a lawn chair, with beer in hand, just watching the world go by. I enjoy sitting by an open fire in the evening as well. So what Im saying is I would like to have Want2befrees backyard with secrets hiking trails connected. I can dream anyway.

This post was edited

Sometimes dreams come true

This post was edited

I free hiked several hours on the AppalachianTrail yesterday--sun on my shoulders, breeze across my balls and chest! What a great afternoon!

This post was edited

Awesome! Time to set up that couples hike. :])

This post was edited

Not to warm here in Michigan. Weve had a few nice days. I took advantage of those days. We are supposed to get snow on Tuesday. Im ready for sun, walks around property, naked quad rides.

This post was edited